Rice-A-Roni Broccoli Au Gratin uploaded by Dayanna T.

BY RICE-A-RONI

Rice A Roni® Broccoli Au Gratin.

The San Francisco Treat.

Flavor.

Rice, pasta, three cheeses and broccoli with other natural flavors.

Add meat to make Rice-A-Roni a meal!

See back panel for recipe. see more...

Stevi L.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
Foodie Expert
We make Rice A Roni often at my house. It's a quick, easy dinner side. I like this flavor a lot, as do my husband and child. I love that it's super affordable too, so we stock up at the store.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff is so good!!! My husband and I eat it at least once a week. It's a great, inexpensive side dish for just about any meal. We ate it last night with fish and steamed veggies. It's creamy and cheesy and just simply delicious! It kind of reminds me of mac & cheese, which I love, but to be honest I might even like this better. Plus, it's cheap! It runs about $1/box.
Allyson G.
Allyson G.
Brooklyn
They changed the name of this to Cheddar and Broccoli, but regardless it is my new favorite rice-a-roni flavor. I love the flavors in it! I add chicken (instead of the recommended sausage) and broccoli florets to make it a meal
Megan J.
Megan J.
Foodie Expert
This didn't taste too bad for a boxed rice product. Although I would probably add some fresh tomatoes to it or something to give it less of a 'boxed' taste. On a short budget I felt this was worth the purchase.
Tina D.
Tina D.
We buy at least a couple boxes a month when we go grocery shopping to ad to our collection in our cupboard. We have at least 1 box a month with a meal.
Dayanna T.
Dayanna T.
Philadelphia, PA
This some times take long if your a beginner but if your a cooker it's really easy ..it takes about 20-25 min
Ashley j.
Ashley j.
Baltimore, MD
I used to eat rice roni all the time. i did't really care for this flavor but it wasn't bad.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite rices! I love the cheese and broccoli mixture. The quality is always great and the flavor is very good! Price is awesome.
Sara W.
Sara W.
For instant rice packages--my family will eat this one but not their favorite. Complaints that the rice is chewy and flavor is not as good as other brands.