Rice-A-Roni Broccoli Au Gratin uploaded by Dayanna T.

BY RICE-A-RONI

Rice A Roni® Broccoli Au Gratin.

The San Francisco Treat.

Flavor.

Rice, pasta, three cheeses and broccoli with other natural flavors.

Add meat to make Rice-A-Roni a meal!

See back panel for recipe. see more...

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,027 reviews
It’s a cheap go to when you can’t afford much. It’s processed so it’s not great for you. I’d recommend making this rice from scratch first. These come in many flavors and varieties, so that’s cool. I’m still not a huge fan. They’re yummy though!
Megan J.
This didn't taste too bad for a boxed rice product. Although I would probably add some fresh tomatoes to it or something to give it less of a 'boxed' taste. On a short budget I felt this was worth the purchase.
Hannah N.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff is so good!!! My husband and I eat it at least once a week. It's a great, inexpensive side dish for just about any meal. We ate it last night with fish and steamed veggies. It's creamy and cheesy and just simply delicious! It kind of reminds me of mac & cheese, which I love, but to be honest I might even like this better. Plus, it's cheap! It runs about $1/box.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
We make Rice A Roni often at my house. It's a quick, easy dinner side. I like this flavor a lot, as do my husband and child. I love that it's super affordable too, so we stock up at the store.
Allyson G.
Brooklyn, NY
They changed the name of this to Cheddar and Broccoli, but regardless it is my new favorite rice-a-roni flavor. I love the flavors in it! I add chicken (instead of the recommended sausage) and broccoli florets to make it a meal
Sara W.
For instant rice packages--my family will eat this one but not their favorite. Complaints that the rice is chewy and flavor is not as good as other brands.
Tina D.
We buy at least a couple boxes a month when we go grocery shopping to ad to our collection in our cupboard. We have at least 1 box a month with a meal.
Lauren P.
This is one of my favorite rices! I love the cheese and broccoli mixture. The quality is always great and the flavor is very good! Price is awesome.
Stacy S.
2,139 reviews
this is one of my favorite products to eat. it tastes great anf isbso easy to make. i love how it is found everywhere and is always on sale.
Dayanna T.
Philadelphia, PA
This some times take long if your a beginner but if your a cooker it's really easy ..it takes about 20-25 min