Rice-A-Roni Beef Flavor Rice uploaded by Dawn M.

BY RICE-A-RONI #69 in Rice

Rice A Roni® Beef Flavor.

The San Francisco treat.

Rice, vermicelli, carrots and beef broth with other natural flavors.

Add meat to make Rice-A-Roni a meal! see more...

Jackie R.
Hollywood, FL
This has really great flavor. The only thing that sucks about this product is the high sodium. It really isn't a healthy product but if you are just going for flavor and not really worried about the nutritional value then go for it.
Terra P.
Marsing, ID
Rice a roni is a great, quick and easy, tasty side dish that the kids love and I love the price :) They're are do many different flavors that you can find one to go with anything that you're making.
Keshia M.
My favorite kind of rice is beef and rice a roni has such great flavor!! Its quick and easy to make and it never tastes bland so no need to add salt or pepper!!
Kim W.
Same great taste just like you when you were a kid. Perfect size box for a family from 4 to 6 people. Great to put a beef roast and veggies on top of.
Eliza G.
La Quinta, CA
I remember when my mom used to make this for us it so good and easy to make I think this a good and yummy side for a meal kids will love it.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I just had this tonight and it was very good. I love the flavor and it does not compare to any other rice. I will be buying this again.
Stacy L.
Cleveland, TN
Rice a roni beef is my favorite. i make it as a side dish for hamburger steaks or roast beef. quick and easy to fix. and great tasting
Taberah B.
Johnson City, TN
I love rice a roni they are quick and easy to fix and i love the chicken flavored and the cheesy one they are my fave
Erin D.
earlton, ny
Easy to make and packed full of flavor. Great side dish to any meal. My whole family loves it
Cara B.
YUM YUM YUM!!!! I mix this with mushrooms. This tastes excellent and is easy to make.