BY RICE-A-RONI

Rice A Roni® Beef Flavor Rice, Vermicelli, Carrots and Beef Broth.

The San Francisco treat.

With other natural flavors.

Lower sodium 33% less sodium than original Rice-A-Roni. See back for sodium content.

Add meat to make Rice-A-Roni a meal! See back panel for recipe. see more...

• Is it just me or does there seem to be more carrots in the mix?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite rice & what do you usually pair it with?2 Answers
Morgan H.
Syracuse, NY
This rice is literally SO easy to make. Out of all of the simple rice out there, this is my favorite brand- very tasty. This beef flavored rice is a great taste for those of you who love beef flavoring.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I Love rice a roni! The beef flavor is great and so are the broccoli cheese flavors. I like the idea of the snack cups they make as well. I''m a real big ricer lover in general. This brings back childhood memories for sure. :]
DONNA V.
Rice A Roni been around for so many years what a quick dinner side it is....Different varieties and the price is cheap....
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO
I really like rice-a-roni. It is easy and delicious. Definitely something that I will make a lot once I move this summer.
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
My husband & I love to cook these for supper. It's good either by itself or with some sausage or chicken. So yummy!
Carly W.
Washington, DC
I love rice a roni! its fun to say, incredibly easy to make, and only takes a few minutes! classic!
Vernae H.
I was happy to find this with learning sodium, but I stil prefer the chicken or herbs flavors.
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
What's your favorite rice & what do you usually pair it with?
Pamela S.
louisville, KY
Is it just me or does there seem to be more carrots in the mix?