Ricardo Beverly Hills

Ricardo Beverly Hills...
5 Reviews
5 / 5
Absolutely love the quality of the Ricardo Beverly carry on. The wheels work great, it’s easy to use and it’s absolutely stunning. It came with a few different bags inside to store dirty laundry, 3-1-1 for tsa, and lots of other options. The charging port is also a major plus! We absolutely love this carry on bag.
5 / 5
I absolutely love this carry-on! It has a great sleek style, with a gorgeous hunter green shell and leather detail. It has a convient charging port for your phone. It also has the TSA lock and offers a great style inside that allows for the most to fit. It’s amazing.
5 / 5
This is a very nice and study suitcase with added features and extra storage units included also with combination lock and key’s included the wheels are versatile and can be pulled easily
5 / 5
I absolutely love this Ricardo Beverly Hills Montecito 2.0 Hardside Carry - On suitcase. The color is so pretty . It moves so easily. The leather strips make it look extra fancy.
5 / 5
Full honesty, nothing bad with this product. I love everything about it. It’s amazing quality, so many great features and it’s light. I’m not sure if it’s worth that high of a price, I would probably put it at an $80-$90 price point, but the quality is good. All in all, I really don’t have anything more to say about it.