BY RICARD

Jill J.
Minneapolis, MN
(ri) is a nice rye whiskey. Not one I care for as a stand alone whiskey (although it's decent on the rocks) but it mixes really well for manhattans and old fashioneds. I like to use rye in my cocktails pretty often, though I prefer bourbon to drink on its own. The sugars added to cocktails can make them taste too sweet for me if I use bourbon. Rye seems to cut through the sugar a bit and lend some stiffness to the drink, which I personally enjoy. This particular bottle is one I am happy to have sitting on my shelf.
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
Attracted to this by the packaging. Tasted very good both straight and mixed in cocktails. Definitely a repeat buyer of this product. Good price for a great product.
Shaunna  O.
Lowell, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
No big on whiskey but my husband love to drink it he and his dad collect all different kinds of them worth a lot of money as they get older and Taste better with age do try
Lisa A.
Winter Garden, FL
I'm not sure what they want to review on whiskey in general, but I love Jameson Whiskey. It is very smooth and not harsh.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Wow what an excellent rye. It's the best for a good summer sipper. Nothing beats rye in the summer time!
candace r.
Clinton, UT
I am a Whiskey girl through and through. I love mixing Jameson with coke or just throwin back a shot.
Ariana S.
I don't understand; what is this?? Just generic 'whiskey' ?? or is it a whiskey called '1'?? Any thoughts??
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What whiskey do you prefer other than this?
Kia Sohappy H.
University Pk, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this good whiskey to try for your first time?
Erika P.
Is this brand hard to find or available in popular stores?