Ribena Juice Black Currant -Pack of 12 uploaded by Clare S.

BY RIBENA

Ribena Light - Ribena blackcurrant cordial low sugar version, rich in vitamin C- During the war blackcurrant production was encouraged and Ribena was distributed free to all children- (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 872513005274 K SKU: SPDSP1142 see more...

Kathryn W.
This juice concentrate brings me right back to my childhood! I grew up in Wales and we ALWAYS had this in the house. It's meant to be watered down to suit your taste - make it as sweet or as subtle as you desire! Delicious and refreshing!
Clare S.
Deltona, FL
I'm so happy I'm able to purchase this in the states. It's an amazing juice that reminds me of my childhood. Fair warning - it's incredibly sweet but it's quenches your thirst. Find this now :)
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
I used to drink this growing up. It's very delicious. I think it's also a good source of iron. I don't remember
Lily M.
liverpool
Very cheap and easy to find great for parties and great for tea very strong and lot of sugar not healthy but if u like it I would reckomend to try Ribena hot form kettle r winter spice ribena hot form kettle
Bethan R.
Coffee hall , Milton Keynes
This brings back to when I was little I always had a little carton of ribena in my lunch and it tastes Devine every time my mouth my mouth is watering writing about how good this product is
Amanda C.
This review is for the original Ribena concentrate. It is a childhood favorite! You just add water to your taste and it's so good! The black currant flavor is strong and sweet and it's great value. You basically get 3 or 4 times the amount in the bottle since you add water on your own. Love it!
Jessica G.
Love this drink, I jave found you need to use quite Alot to get the proper taste.
My boys love It (watered down a bit) its also great for ice lollies!!
Abir H.
Such a nice juice my favorite flavor is strawberry tastes like strawberries and lasts a long time
Claire G.
I have had Ribena since i was a kid and i loved it, i still do, i highly recommend.