Ribena Juice Black Currant -Pack of 12 uploaded by Clare S.

BY RIBENA

Ribena Light - Ribena blackcurrant cordial low sugar version, rich in vitamin C- During the war blackcurrant production was encouraged and Ribena was distributed free to all children- (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 872513005274 K SKU: SPDSP1142 see more...

Kathryn W.
Foodie Expert
This juice concentrate brings me right back to my childhood! I grew up in Wales and we ALWAYS had this in the house. It's meant to be watered down to suit your taste - make it as sweet or as subtle as you desire! Delicious and refreshing!
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I used to drink this growing up. It's very delicious. I think it's also a good source of iron. I don't remember
Clare S.
Deltona, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm so happy I'm able to purchase this in the states. It's an amazing juice that reminds me of my childhood. Fair warning - it's incredibly sweet but it's quenches your thirst. Find this now :)
Amanda C.
Foodie Expert
This review is for the original Ribena concentrate. It is a childhood favorite! You just add water to your taste and it's so good! The black currant flavor is strong and sweet and it's great value. You basically get 3 or 4 times the amount in the bottle since you add water on your own. Love it!
Jessica G.
Love this drink, I jave found you need to use quite Alot to get the proper taste.
My boys love It (watered down a bit) its also great for ice lollies!!
Claire G.
I have had Ribena since i was a kid and i loved it, i still do, i highly recommend.
Abir H.
Such a nice juice my favorite flavor is strawberry tastes like strawberries and lasts a long time