BeveragesRibena
Blackcurrant - 850ml

Ribena Blackcurrant - 850ml

by Ribena

Ribena Blackcurrant Concentrate. Britain's blackcurrants have one thing in common ? they all want to be Ribena blackcurrant concentrate when they grow up. 95% of all Britain's blackcurrant make it into Ribena blackcurrant concentrate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ribena Blackcurrant - 850ml!
Ashleigh M.
Ribena Blackcurrant - 850ml uploaded by Ashleigh M.
Full of flavour although you need to put like half water half ribena. But it does taste lovely and I do like it. Very blackcurranty and the kids love it too
Isabel C.
Copthorne Caravans Park, Bognor Regis West Sussex
Ribena Blackcurrant - 850ml uploaded by Isabel C.
Pensa num negócio bom ! Eu sou do tipo formiguinha, mas nesse squash não precisa mesmo pôr açúcar porque tem um sabor docinho e gostoso. Perfeito para o lanche da tarde, almoço ou até café da manhã. Combina com tudo! Eu gosto demais !!
Jade M.
Renfrew, Renfrewshire
Great as a diluting juice (Scottish) or squash (English). Mix it in with plain cider for a great cider and fruity taste.
Zahra T.
Coquitlam, BC
Purchased at: Walmart
I grew up drinking this. Such an amazing drink. May not be the healthiest but it’s so delicious.
Robin D.
Newfoundland and Labrador
I really like Ribena Blackcurrant drink concentrate. It’s new to my store and I was happy to try it despite the $9 price tag. It only takes a splash in a cup of carbonated water to have a refreshing and unique drink. It also mixes well with alcoholic drinks and I’ve also used it to flavour ice cream before churning. I recommend this to anyone who loved the old fashioned blackcurrant candy and other items.
Jemma 🎀.
Colne, Lancashire
Always the family favourite drink and always the one we buy when shopping. Taste is amazing, price could be better but ok to buy when ok offer in the supermarket for sure
Rojin T.
London, London
One of my favourite drinks. We have packs of this we keep in bulk in our back shed as one of the only drinks I drink is this. It’s great definitely would recommend
Shelly F.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I love Ribena and it is my favourite soft drink. I don’t buy the concentrate bottles too often though as they are double to triple the price of other supermarket brands of black currant squash so it’s not always the best option for me. It is however a beautiful thirst quenching drink and lovely and sweet. I will be buying it again.
Robyn K.
It's got such a nice taste and is super easy to use. You can't match the taste even supermarket own brands haven't quite got it the same! The only downfall is the price!
Jordan R.
I love Ribena but dont get to drink it often due to the price. It can be expensive if you cant get a deal. The flavor is great with very nice packaging. Would buy again if i can find a good deal.

Looking for your answer?