BY RHYTHM SUPERFOODS

Rhythm Superfoods™ Zesty Nacho Kale Chips.
Raw*.
GF, gluten-free.
V, vegan.
120% Vitamin A.
100% Vitamin C.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Ambrosia o.
Ambrosia o.
Foodie Expert
Man my taste buds have been disrespected. I tried these thinking they would be better than the ranch but man was I wrong! These are just terrible all around. It's mainly the after taste and I don't know why the flavor layer is so thick but it's disgusting. I'll stick to making my own Kale Chips cause these were not the business. And the price was definitely not worth it!
Lilah W.
Lilah W.
I didn't care for these at all. The texture was not good, and they tasted like dried kale with a lot of chili powder dumped on. I got them for my health-conscious son who likes spicy food. He didn't like them as a snack, so he made a spicy rice dish with them.
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
I like the texture and the crunch of these kale chips. The after taste is not my favorite I don't like the taste at all. I think they are not well seasoned and the flavor of the seasoning is not good at all.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Montclair, NJ
The pros: a good flavor (you can only mask the taste of kale so much!), hearty crispy texture; the cons:'expensive, small amount, not really flavored as described.
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
These were not great. I was expecting more from a $5 small bag of kale. They were like all the bad things about something being "cheesy".
Sylviah S.
Sylviah S.
These are sooOoo good! But not for the faint of heart. What could be better than the actual kale leaf as a crunchy chip? Does leave a bit of an after taste but nothing terrible, in fact I find them a bit addictive. Definitely better than the average [unhealthy/processed/loaded with crap ingredient] chips on the market. This is raw, plant based and good for you.
Will continue to purchase 👍🏼
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
Foodie Expert
I love these! These are way better than the Kool Ranch flavor from this brand. They aren't very spicy, but the heat does build a little bit, but it's not bad at all. These are great to snack on and are surprisingly filling.
Katrina F.
Katrina F.
Gilmer, TX
I LOVE Kale & I love anything "nacho cheese" so I figured id love these. WRONG! These are probably the WORST things I have EVER tasted. I couldn't even managed to choke it down. I had to spit it out & rinse my mouth out. Ew, they were horrible.
Nia C.
Nia C.
LOS BANOS, CA
Foodie Expert
I really kale chips! I think the reason why the rating isn't that high is because they have a little bit of a bitter after taste. If you can handle the bitterness, then you'll probably enjoy these as well.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
San Diego, CA
I thought I'd give these a try instead of potato chips at starbucks. I instantly regretted it (& so did my wallet). Five dollars for a small bag of seasoned kale is not worth it. I ate one chip and did not like the taste. It didn't resemble 'nachos' to me.
Tulsa L.
Tulsa L.
Sydney, NS
Can you find these in any grocery store or only at a health food store?