BY RHYTHM SUPERFOODS

Gluten-free. Vegan. Vitamin A (280%). Vitamin C (150%). These Kale Chips are a raw delicious and nutrient rich alternative to the standard chip. Rhythm Superfoods Kale Chips are flavored from delicious hand-crafted dressings created from the perfect blend of fresh organic vegetables nuts juices herbs and spices. Instead of frying these chips are air-crisped at a low temperature which maintains the living enzymes and maximizes nutritional potency. Features: Flavor - Texas Bbq Kale. Item Weight - 2 oz. Pack of 12. Ingredients: Organic Kale Organic Carrot Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Organic Onion Organic Tomato Organic Sesame Seed Organic Sunflower Seed Organic Beet Organic Yeast Powder Organic Garlic Organic Raw Sugar Organic Spices Sea Salt Natural Liquid Smoke Concentrate. Warnings: Contains cashews. Made in a facility where nuts including tree nuts are used. This bag contains a small desiccant packet that helps to keep the product inside fresh and tasty. It absorbs moisture. Do not eat it! Directions: Close bag tightly to preserve crunch and flavor of chips. see more...

• Where can I buy it? 2 Answers
  • I've never tried kale chips and am curious to try. Recomm...2 Answers
Daniella H.
Nope nope nope. This is a terrible game cheese flavor that you cannot get out of your mouth. Save a few dollars and make your own. Your wallet and tongue will both thank you.
Tiffany C.
These are very tasty. I like how they're a much healthier option than potato chips. It gives a nice crunch and makes you feel just as full as if you ate chips. The flavor on these are very sweet. They do break into tiny pieces, so be very careful with them!
La-Shonda R.
I gave a good review because of the delicious flavor. I enjoy making my own as well. However since kale chips are fragile half the time these arrive to your home as crumbs. Just a warning treat them like eggs and guard them with your life lol.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
I love these and so do my little cousins! I prefer to make mine from scratch, but these are a good substitute. Sometimes you get a bag with too much salt, but overall great. Highly recommended. Great snack for on the go!
Alexis R.
Kale chips is the way to go when you're craving sweets, but want something more healthier. They have a crunchy, delicious flavor. On top of that, they are inexpensive.
Hannah W.
El Cajon, CA
Super good perfect for the beach or any other place easy fast snack to grab it's affordable I tried this and loved it now I buy them when I can it was better than my expectations. I definitely recommend to others.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
I love to make my own kale chips so I was skeptical about purchasing them, but these have an amazing flavor! Very addicting!
Tenika r.
Awesome healthy snack that don't taste so healthy. snacks like this help you to eat better with out having a lot of limits.
Angelina C.
Portsmouth, VA
I like these a lot. I can eat the whole bag in one sitting. These are great.
Amber Y.
I've really wanted to try these! I love kale and I'm so intrigued by these!
Steph L.
I've never tried kale chips and am curious to try. Recommendations or brands and flavors? And where to buy?
Jill M.