Rhythm Superfoods Kale Chips Original uploaded by Kendro T.

BY RHYTHM SUPERFOODS

Rhythm® Superfoods Original Kale Chips.

6g protein.

4g fiber.

Certified gluten-free.

USDA Organic.

Non GMO project. Verified.

nongmoproject.org. see more...

Macee K.
Minneola, KS
It took me a bit to get used to the taste but now I love these. There isn’t a lot of calories and it’s nice salty type snack without having to do chips. The sad part is they are super delicate so the bottom of the bag is full of crumbles. I need to find a way to use these in a dish.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Kale is one of my favorite greens to eat and when I discovered these kale chips at Whole Foods, I had to try them!  I love making fresh kale chips from our garden kale in the summer and fall, but during the other seasons that isn't an option so these are perfect!
Amanda C.
I purchase all varieties of this kale chip, and this one is by far my favorite flavor. The cool ranch and nacho cheese are great as well, they have a perfect crispiness and as satisfying taste to give you a guilt free snacking experience
Gabrielle T.
These are amazing! I'm trying to have a healthier diet and these don't make me miss chips or junk snack food at all. I wish they weren't so expensive, but the convenience is nice.
Kayla N.
I HATE kale. With a passion... but these are sooooo yummy! They are not that expensive in my opinion for something that is organic. Even the original flavor has FLAVOR! It's healthy for you and a quick on the go snack. I found it at my local grocery store. If you are cautious about trying kale chips- I would definitely recommend these and just give it a try.
Jenna O.
Not too bad! I hate kale but it's a pod snack when you're on a healthy path. They're pretty tasty and the crunch distracts me from it being kale.
Kendro T.
Really delicious! Not over seasoned and they make the perfect snacks for on the go trips and such. I only wish the bag was bigger.
Meghan D.
clovis
I love these chips I eat them when I'm craving potato chips and even though they are not fatty and super salty they taste good
Jessica A.
Does anyone eat these as an alternative to regular potato chips?
Serena H.
Somers, MT
I have been interested in trying these...I just moved and have seen these at my local gas station. Are they any good? BTW, I love fresh fruits and veggies and love kale, lol!
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
Does this kale chip have a plain salty flavor like most original flavored chips do?