Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsRhythm Superfoods
Carrot Sticks, Sea Salt, Organic and Non-GMO, 14 Oz (Pack of 4), Vegan/Gluten-Free Superfood Snacks

by Rhythm Superfoods

Crunch into our nutrient-packed, dehydrated, organic Carrot Sticks. These are as delicious on their own as they are dipped into hummus or ranch dressing! An easy and tasty way to get fiber, potassium, and Vitamin A into your day!

PERFECT ON-THE-GO SNACK - Don’t let your busy day stop you from living a healthy, nutrient-rich lifestyle. Enjoy 4 convenient, snack size carrot chip packs to fuel your day!; FIND YOUR RHYTHM - Sweet & Savory Carrots with a hint of salt - Our dehydrated carrot sticks are always dried, never fried packed full of vitamin A, Beta Carotene and fiber to maximize the nutritional potency and delicious crunch.; WHAT MAKES US SUPER - Some folks throw the term ‘superfood’ around as a buzzword, but to us, it’s much more. It’s our name. It defines who we are, and what we offer — and it all begins with the nutrient density and integrity of our ingredients. They’re what make us super.; BALANCE & HARMONY - A positive mind, eating right, and staying active can make all the difference. From vegetarian to gluten-free to non-GMO, our snacks help you find that healthy groove.; SIMPLE INGREDIENTS - Nutrient-dense superfoods - vegan, potassium-rich and an excellent source of fiber. There’s nothing more to it.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rhythm Superfoods Carrot Sticks, Sea Salt, Organic and Non-GMO, 1.4 Oz (Pack of 4), Vegan/Gluten-Free Superfood Snacks!
Hana L.
These things are the best! So addicting but they're actually healthy so it's ok to eat the whole bag (;   I like the naked variety, I've tried the salted ones but they are VERY salty. My only complaint is every once in a while I get a bag that tastes very bitter, but usually they are nice and sweet and crunchy.

Looking for your answer?