BY RHYTHM SUPERFOODS

Rhythm™ Super Foods Bombay Curry Kale Chips.
Raw*.
GF.
Gluten-free.
V, vegan.
143% vitamin A.
78% vitamin C.
USDA organic. see more...

Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
Foodie Expert
I'm a sucker for healthy food, and LOVE these! There is so much flavor from the curry and it's so unique - there aren't a lot of non-perishable curry-flavored snack items out there. I pack them in my lunchbox in a hard-sided container so they don't break into kale crumbs. Just wish they weren't QUITE so expensive but I love the quality ingredients, so I'm willing to shell out the big bucks.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
I love eating healthy so when it comes to eating snacks I have to choose healthy snacks too. That can be really hard in our grocery stores today. Kale chips are healthy and they taste super good too. They are crispy and salty.
Cierra M.
Foodie Expert
These taste sooo good. I love these for breakfast or when I am about to go to work. I eat about two a day and they aren't really expensive. I recommend these for others because they taste so good.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
I don't enjoy fresh kale in general, however I have been looking for a healthier alternative to potato chips. Unfortunately I still did not like the taste of these.
Rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
Foodie Expert
Tried a bag of these last year while in L.A. now I'm obsessed with them. so so good. Plus they are healthy
celia r.
stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
love these product, the taste is amazing and my three children love them of couse as well i really recommend!!!
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Foodie Expert
My college sells these. I've been wanting to try. I like kale, but never as a snack chip. Am very intrigued.
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
Foodie Expert
Get in mah belllllly. No, but for real these are delicious, nutritious and guilt free.
Jazlyn H.
Alpharetta, GA
Foodie Expert
Yumm they are not only healthy for you but can replace your average daily chip habits.
Iman n.
Milton, Ontario
Yummiest thing ever.
Somewhat healthy and a great alternative to other potato chips.
Although they still have same salt content (kinda)
Karen M.
Carson City, NV
Foodie Expert
How do these taste? Any good ?
Emily G.
Do these taste delicious? Or are they too kaley?
Kendra M.
Foodie Expert
I know I love kale chips, but I'm not sure about the flavor...is the curry flavor any good? Any other flavors you would recommend?
Samantha H.
Medical Lake, Washington
Foodie Expert
I have always wanted to try kale chips but don't know if they are good. Do kale chips taste good?
Emma B.
Guelph, ON
I am a big fan of kale chips and happen to like curry flavours - how is this one in comparison to others you've tried?