Rhoto Hydra Eye Drops uploaded by Luna G.

BY ROHTO #17 in Eye Drops & Washes

Buy on Walmart
  • "I've gone through more eye drops than I can even count since I've started wearing contacts and Rohto is my favorite brand." in 1 review
  • "This is great for people that have dry eyes and is safe for contact users." in 1 review
Jaime H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I decided to give this brand a try for eye drops since people have been raving about them for a while. These eye drops are actually cheaper than other brands I've used. It took me a while to get used to these eye drops because it has a strong cooling sensation. It was too cooling to the point I thought my eyes were burning and they started tearing up. But afterwards my eyes felt refreshed. The design of this bottle is very sleek and thin so it is easy to hold and carry around.
Sarah L.
Deerfield, IL
I love these eye drops. I use them specifically in the spring and fall when my eyes dry out and become scratchy from allergies. The cost isn’t bad, so I feel comfortable enough recommending any Rhoto brand eye lubricant.
Tricia M.
These are my favorite eye drops! They feel like a waterfall of freshness washing over your eyes. They make your eyes almost too white, and they work extremely fast. I find they last a long time and I use them almost every day! Definitely recommend!
Zoria L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My friend had Rohto hydra eyedrops and she was telling me how there were different "flavors" and i was like that's weird flavored eyedrops. The curious george in me decided to try for my self and see what she was talking about. My reaction was "omg this is cold" then "this feels minty" and lastly "let me try again". Lets just say i fell in love.
Natalie E.
Maple Grove, MN
I absolutely love everything about these eye drops. they do take a little getting used to because they do kind of feel like mints for your eyes but they make they whites super white and they make it feel like your eyes are BREATHING! it's an amazing feeling that you don't understand until you experience if for yourself. not too expensive but kind of hear to find if you don't know where to look for them. I've always been able to find them at walmart.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
I've gone through more eye drops than I can even count since I've started wearing contacts and Rohto is my favorite brand. I love the "minty" feeling it gives the eyes. It feels refreshing and it causes my eyes to tear up a little which helps aid in lubricating my eyes.
Brandy G.
I read about these in a magazine that models often use these to keep their eyes feeling lubricated. They are really nice. I picked these drops up at Walgreens and have also used the one with a slightly more tingly effect. They are a nice product and I love the packaging.
Nancy B.
Chesterfield, NJ
So I tried several Rhoto eye drops and I can say one major thing... very cooling for irritated eyes! I like the fact the bottle is compact but, as a downfall, I tend to lose it now and then. I think that if you want something different then the typical Visene or RedEye, then go for it although I think you really are just paying the money for the cool bottle itself.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
I saw this in a Jaclyn Hill video and decided to give them a try! It's not this exact one, but let me tell you they feel so good! I have the icy drops and my eyes go through a cooling Arctic shock! Really wakes them up and hydrates on difficult mornings!
Theresa G.
This is great for people that have dry eyes and is safe for contact users. Leaves your eyes feeling cool and moisturized. Makes you feel like your awake with the cooling sensation.
Heather M.
West Lawn, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can you find this product?
Julie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these have the same coolong effect as the other Rhoto drops and how well do they help dry eyes?
karen P.
San Jose, CA
I've been hearing a lot of great things about these eyedrops. What is the best "flavor" for a first timer?