HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsA.o.r Advanced Orthomolecular Research
Rhodiola Rosea 170mg (60 VeggieCaps) Brand: AOR Advanced Orthomolecular Research

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rhodiola Rosea 170mg (60 VeggieCaps) Brand: A.O.R Advanced Orthomolecular Research!
Rhodiola Rosea 170mg (60 VeggieCaps) Brand: A.O.R Advanced Orthomolecular Research uploaded by Rene E.
Rhodiola Rosea 170Mg 60 Veggiecaps Brand: Aor Advanced Orthomolecular Research I have been using this adaptogen from AOR (Advanced Orthomolecular Research) for more than 3 years and I consider this one of my holy grail must takes!!!! I take this on a daily basis from about October-April, which is when I usually have a higher stress level. I then take a break from about May-September, however within the summer/fall months I will occasionally take a few here and there. I absolutely love this product, the way it makes me feel and how it improves my overall mood and energy. This product has exceeded my expectations due to the fact that I have tried rhodiola from other brands. For anyone dealing with minor depression or even mental fatigue related to stress, this product is a game changer! This product is not for any one who is bipolar! A doctor should always be consulted prior to consuming![product:rhodiola-rosea-170mg-60-veggiecaps-brand:-aor-advanced-orthomolecular-research]

Looking for your answer?