Rhodes Dinner Rolls White - 36 CT uploaded by 🌸Intisar M.

BY RHODES

Rhodes® White Dinner Rolls.
Since 1958.
Product sold by weight.
36 rolls. see more...

sam f.
Provo, UT
I always have a bulk bag of these rolls in my freezer. These are extremely versatile, from garlic bread sticks to chicken pillows to rolls and jam to mini pizzas or any other kind of roll you want to turn them into! There are a few quick ways to defrost them if you don't want to take the time to let them sit in the fridge. These bake really well and they are delicious. I have never had a problem with these rolls and I will always buy them as long as they are available!!!
Lyndsee M.
West Jordan, UT
Amazing rolls, amazing taste, amazing texture! They are so much better than bakery rolls, you get a pretty decent size bag for a cheap price! They are perfect to go with soup or crock pot roast! Will definitely buy again, they’re one of my top grocery items!
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
I love these rolls. They are so easy to make and the come out light and fluffy every time. I am able to take out however many I want to cook and put the bag back in the freezer. I keep a least a bag in my freezer for every occasion. They taste homemade and they have the house smelling like fresh baked bread from scratch!
Angela F.
Madison, WI
Best tasting ready to make rolls. I always serve these during the holidays. Love brushing Rhodes rolls with butter and sprinkling rosemary and seas salt. What a wonderful complement to any meal. Nothing better then having people think you spent hours making dinner rolls from scratch.
Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
These rolls are almost too easy! Take them out of the freezer, put them on a pan, let them thaw/rise for a few hours (overnight, or while you're at work) and then bake. They are light and fluffy and easily the most delicious brand of frozen rolls I've ever tried.
Kimberly W.
Grants Pass, OR
So easy & they taste homemade. I make these all the time. You get the good home baked taste but you do t have to get out the mixer. They're light, fluffy & buttery. So good!
Kelli A.
Goshen, UT
I really like these. I always have a bag or 2 in my freezer. I just pull out what I need and the rest stay good. So much easier then making dough from scratch every time
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Love these rolls. My favorite. Especially on holidays like thanksgiving. Can't wait to enjoy these delicious soft buttery buns.
riah S.
Salem, OR
For being frozen rolls, these are so so good!once you bake them they taste like they have just been made. Fresh!
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
My mom made these while I was growing up and they always remind me of home. So affordable and very yummy!