Rhodes Bake N Serv® Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting 12 ct Bag uploaded by Kayla S.

BY RHODES

Recipe: Monkey Bread. see more...

Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
I am seriously obsessed with these cinnamon rolls!!! They have way more of a bakery taste than any other frozen or canned cinnamon rolls. They were fluffy and soft and made my whole house smell delicious! The cream cheese frosting is to die for!! I have some rising eight now and I can't wait to pop them in the oven!
sam f.
Provo, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Cinnamon Rolls 36.5 oz; 1034 g more...
These cinnamon rolls make our world go round. We absolutely love them and I love buying the big bag to always have some on hand in our freezer. These are fairly quick to make and are very easy. They come out perfect when following the directions and you can use as much or little icing as you want on yours! They sell a huge bulk bag of these at our local Costco and they are awesome for large parties.
Michelle W.
Kirkland, IL
My family and I absolutely love these Frozen cinnamon rolls, they're the closest thing to homemade. I always take them out the night before and arrange them on a baking sheet then cover them with plastic wrap. They slowly defrost in the refrigerator overnight, then in the morning I take them out and let them finish rising. They taste absolutely amazing! The cream cheese frosting is delicious too. I would eat them everyday if I could. LOL
Lacy M.
Friant, CA
Not bad, they come out soft and tasty, but you have to let them thaw and rise for several hours before baking. Definitely something you have to plan in advance to prepare. I think they taste a bit better than the canned cinnamon roll brands. I however prefer Monkey Bread. You can always add some corn syrup and brown sugar to these before you cook them to add more sweetness and flavor.
Cheryl W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious! I used my coupon from my #tryazon party. These take a bit to rise but they are wonderful! The icing is good too. It has just the right amount of sweetness and melts well too.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
Omg the best frozen cinnamon rolls. taste like my homemade with much less work and super cost effective. only hinderance is rising time but I thaw in fridge in cookie sheet and bake the next morning.
Alison C.
Liberty, MO
I am just making these tonight. I like these rolls if you are in need of a relatively quick fix. They taste wonderful and you can add or subtract any amount of icing to fit your needs.
Lesa P.
Really good frozen cinnamon rolls. I use these over the holidays for brunch. It makes a great sweet pastry for those with the sweet tooth. Very easy to make.
Katie P.
I love how easy they are to make! Perfect for last minute decisions or a quick fix! i like being able to add a desired amount of frosting as well.
Lauren L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So easy to make and always so delicious! I would highly recommend... without a doubt! My husband loves these for breakfast on the holidays!
Karey C.