Rhodes Bake N Serv® Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting 12 ct Bag uploaded by Michaela S.

BY RHODES

Recipe: Monkey Bread. see more...

sam f.
Provo, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
Review for: Cinnamon Rolls 36.5 oz; 1034 g
These cinnamon rolls make our world go round. We absolutely love them and I love buying the big bag to always have some on hand in our freezer. These are fairly quick to make and are very easy. They come out perfect when following the directions and you can use as much or little icing as you want on yours! They sell a huge bulk bag of these at our local Costco and they are awesome for large parties.
Michaela S.
Lincoln, NE
I am seriously obsessed with these cinnamon rolls!!! They have way more of a bakery taste than any other frozen or canned cinnamon rolls. They were fluffy and soft and made my whole house smell delicious! The cream cheese frosting is to die for!! I have some rising eight now and I can't wait to pop them in the oven!
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Not bad, they come out soft and tasty, but you have to let them thaw and rise for several hours before baking. Definitely something you have to plan in advance to prepare. I think they taste a bit better than the canned cinnamon roll brands. I however prefer Monkey Bread. You can always add some corn syrup and brown sugar to these before you cook them to add more sweetness and flavor.
Cheryl W.
Delicious! I used my coupon from my #tryazon party. These take a bit to rise but they are wonderful! The icing is good too. It has just the right amount of sweetness and melts well too.
Alison C.
Liberty, MO
I am just making these tonight. I like these rolls if you are in need of a relatively quick fix. They taste wonderful and you can add or subtract any amount of icing to fit your needs.
ella  m.
These cinnamon rolls are the best thing in life! i love them because they are so rich and creamy and not dry at all!
marisol c.
Santa Barbara , CA
I love cinnamon rolls but this brand never had it but then again every kind of cinnamon rolls are delish
Brianne H.
Erie, PA
These are a treat in our house....we make them for holiday breakfasts or to celebrate something good! Delicious and easy to make!
lisandra r.
My absolute favorite I love them! they taste so amazing and they are easy and quick to make in no time
Brianna F.
Edinburg , TX
So good and tasty I can eat them everyday!!! I love when they come out of the oven golden brown and when they are warm
Karey C.