GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsRhodes Anytime
Rhodes Anytime! Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting 6 ct Tray

Rhodes® Anytime!™ Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting 6 ct Tray

by Rhodes Anytime

Any other kinds like this that are good?
Start your review of Rhodes® Anytime!™ Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting 6 ct Tray!
Jennifer H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
2,668 reviews
Rhodes® Anytime!™ Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting 6 ct Tray uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves these cinnamon rolls and from the one tiny bite he let me have, lol, I can understand why! They taste so homemade and deliciously fresh, despite being frozen!
Destiny L.
Cinnamon rolls are my absolute favorite! I love to eat them for breakfast! recommend!
Claire P.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
These are the best store bought cinnamon rolls! They taste homemade or like they're from Cinnabon! They're super easy to make.. just pop them in the oven in the tray they're in already. The icing is delicious. They aren't too spendy, either. 2.98 at Walmart!
virginia P.
Hollywood , FL
Yumiiiii cinnamon rolls, one of the best creations, and more still hot, a real treat, accompanied by the best coffee moccachino
Cristine  L.
Blanchester, OH
This so good, the texture is soft and creamy, it expand great too. My husband and I really love this Rhodes cinnamon rollsa
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so easy and delicious. They taste like homemade, better than the kind that come in a tube hands down and worth the extra money!
Milton  S.
I love theses cinnamon rolls. They're easy to make, they taste great, and great option if you have a sweet tooth. When they come out of the oven, they look like homemade cinnamon rolls.
Kaylah W.
Homer, GA
Cinnamon rolls are my absolute favorite! I wanted to buy this product because I knew I would love them and I loved them so much more than I even thought! Thank you!