BY RHODES ANYTIME

• Any other kinds like this that are good?1 Answers
Claire P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are the best store bought cinnamon rolls! They taste homemade or like they're from Cinnabon! They're super easy to make.. just pop them in the oven in the tray they're in already. The icing is delicious. They aren't too spendy, either. 2.98 at Walmart!
Milton  S.
I love theses cinnamon rolls. They're easy to make, they taste great, and great option if you have a sweet tooth. When they come out of the oven, they look like homemade cinnamon rolls.
Kaylah W.
Homer, GA
Cinnamon rolls are my absolute favorite! I wanted to buy this product because I knew I would love them and I loved them so much more than I even thought! Thank you!
Katelynn E.
these are perfect to make on a sunday morning when you dont know what else to make or if you just want a sweet treat so easy so simple and taste home made!
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so easy and delicious. They taste like homemade, better than the kind that come in a tube hands down and worth the extra money!
virginia p.
Hollywood , FL
Yumiiiii cinnamon rolls, one of the best creations, and more still hot, a real treat, accompanied by the best coffee moccachino
Cristine L.
Blanchester, OH
This so good, the texture is soft and creamy, it expand great too. My husband and I really love this Rhodes cinnamon rollsa
Destiny L.
Cinnamon rolls are my absolute favorite! I love to eat them for breakfast! recommend!
Destiny L.
Any other kinds like this that are good?