BY RHODE ISLAND NOVELTY

Mini Strobe Light. Point this strobe light at a mirror ball for added effect! It's a party essential for your dance floor and a fun way to create dazzling lighting for a wedding reception, Halloween or birthday party. This 5W plastic mini strobe features variable flash speed, a hanging bracket and a 69L cord. UL listed. Details: Black, New Years Eve, Halloween, Grand Events, Birthday, Office Fun see more...

Derek G.
Victoria, TX
I would recommend a strobe light. These can never go wrong when it comes to confined spaces an having the setting set to a speed where it makes the environment run in slo-mo. An award have a camera set to record the actions of the faces that you scare. Because it's hard to see them coming when the strobe blinks rhythmically only to see when light returns your worst nightmare is standing right in front of you. Happy Halloween. Stay safe everyone.
Kelsey D.
Rockwell
Strobe lights are an awesome effect to have for Halloween! Adults and children love them. They are affordable, depending on size of course! I bought mine from Target and Walmart! I would highly recommend to other parents!
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Strobe light is a must have for Halloween. I bought my at Walmart few years ago for affordable price and I use it on my porch every year for Halloween. It really makes my outdoor decor stand out more.
China B.
Griffin, GA
The strobe halloween light was a success last night! We plugged ours in and it pulsated in multiple different colors and designs. It's a must have at any halloween party! 10/10 would reccomend !
Carmella W.
Belleville, MI
This is amazing.I'd use this all year long if I could,it's in my price range and its affordable.I'd do a product review on this on my YouTube's channel if they're let me,you can't compare this.I want one
veronica b.
Kissimmee, FL
I have this strobe light it's perfect for making your house extra spooky on Halloween also great for haunted houses and parties.it is very light and flashes light very fast
Heather V.
Pasadena, TX
Bought this strobe light for our Halloween party tonight. This light is going to be absolutely perfect in our haunted room. Great price! So excited!
Courtney L.
I purchased this and it worked great! I was very impressed by how well it worked for the event that I had. I would highly recommend buying this
Debbie R.
Reliable product for the money. We use the light for parties and we put it on our porch on halloween night. #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Kimberly S.
New Brockton, AL
My grandmother had one of these she used every year for her halloween decor (she always went all out) I always thought it was so awesome