BY RHODE ISLAND NOVELTY

Mini Strobe Light. Point this strobe light at a mirror ball for added effect! It's a party essential for your dance floor and a fun way to create dazzling lighting for a wedding reception, Halloween or birthday party. This 5W plastic mini strobe features variable flash speed, a hanging bracket and a 69L cord. UL listed. Details: Black, New Years Eve, Halloween, Grand Events, Birthday, Office Fun see more...

Breanne H.
Amsterdam, NY
Strobe lights provide the best creepy lighting erring needed for every Kate night haloween party!
I have this and love it.
Alexis D.
This is one of my favorite strobe lights. You can change the speed to work for any type of ambiance you need.
Derek G.
Victoria, TX
I would recommend a strobe light. These can never go wrong when it comes to confined spaces an having the setting set to a speed where it makes the environment run in slo-mo. An award have a camera set to record the actions of the faces that you scare. Because it's hard to see them coming when the strobe blinks rhythmically only to see when light returns your worst nightmare is standing right in front of you. Happy Halloween. Stay safe everyone.
Kelsey D.
Rockwell
Strobe lights are an awesome effect to have for Halloween! Adults and children love them. They are affordable, depending on size of course! I bought mine from Target and Walmart! I would highly recommend to other parents!
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Strobe light is a must have for Halloween. I bought my at Walmart few years ago for affordable price and I use it on my porch every year for Halloween. It really makes my outdoor decor stand out more.
Courtney L.
I purchased this and it worked great! I was very impressed by how well it worked for the event that I had. I would highly recommend buying this
Debbie R.
Reliable product for the money. We use the light for parties and we put it on our porch on halloween night. #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Lea B.
Wynantskill, NY
This is a great prop to use with ypur decorations it gives them a spooky affect just shin it at monster face and he'll come to life ...
Jessica A.
Strobe lights have a way of making any Halloween party better! Add a strobe light along with black lights and you can't go wrong!
Felicia H.
Stockton, CA
Use this strobe light to get the party started, perfect size for a haunted house on Halloween! Lights up pretty bright!