BY RHODE ISLAND NOVELTY

Jenna A.
These lollipops are great i use to eat them all the time growing up and at the local carnival. Now I use them as party favors for the kids, or put them in goody bags. There is a wide variety of excuses you can come up with to get your hands on them, they're just irresistible.
Solanyes F.
The maximum, other than that they are great, I am very rich, and can give much use really, we can place them in a Pacifier for babyshowe with an ornament d foami or just to some event. They are the best..
Destinee P.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
I remember eating these all the time as a child. My daughter now continues the tradition. The bright colors and sweet taste makes them a unique and delicious treat for all ages.
Lucy J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great they would be perfect to hand out at a party and they taste so good whenever I eat one of these it brings me back too my childhood memories
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These lollipops are so good! They remind me of the amusement park or a fair. Just thinking about it I want one right now!!!
Michelle E.
South Grafton, MA
My daughter loves these lolipops when ever she sees them she wants one. They remind me of candy land growing up
Amanda O.
Tallahassee, FL
These assorted lollipops are great! Kids always love the swirls on them and have some much fun eating them!
Hayley L.
Louisville, KY
Perfect for a hand out at a party. Chuck e chesses has these when you have enough tickets. Kids love them
Emily O.
Muncie, IN
I love these because they take a long time to finish. I loved them as a kid and I would recommend these
anna s.
Tolleson, AZ
Perfect for birthday party's,stockings,Easter baskets and candy bouquets.kids love them
sonu s.
Does it have any flavor ?