Rhode Island Novelty Assorted Swirl Lollipops (1 dz)

by Rhode Island Novelty

Does it have any flavor ?
Start your review of Rhode Island Novelty Assorted Swirl Lollipops (1 dz)!
4 years agoLaud Lakes, FL
These lollipops are great i use to eat them all the time growing up and at the local carnival. Now I use them as party favors for the kids, or put them in goody bags. There is a wide variety of excuses you can come up with to get your hands on them, they're just irresistible.
3 years agoMiami, FL
The maximum, other than that they are great, I am very rich, and can give much use really, we can place them in a Pacifier for babyshowe with an ornament d foami or just to some event. They are the best..
4 years agoMc Gaheysville, VA
I remember eating these all the time as a child. My daughter now continues the tradition. The bright colors and sweet taste makes them a unique and delicious treat for all ages.
5 years ago
These are great they would be perfect to hand out at a party and they taste so good whenever I eat one of these it brings me back too my childhood memories
5 years agoBoise, ID
These lollipops are so good! They remind me of the amusement park or a fair. Just thinking about it I want one right now!!!
5 years agoSouth Grafton, MA
My daughter loves these lolipops when ever she sees them she wants one. They remind me of candy land growing up
4 years agostillwater, ok
These assorted lollipops are great! Kids always love the swirls on them and have some much fun eating them!
5 years agoLouisville, KY
Perfect for a hand out at a party. Chuck e chesses has these when you have enough tickets. Kids love them
4 years agoMuncie, IN
I love these because they take a long time to finish. I loved them as a kid and I would recommend these
4 years agoTolleson, AZ
Perfect for birthday party's,stockings,Easter baskets and candy bouquets.kids love them