BY RHODE ISLAND

Each 22" long strip contains lemon, lime and cherry buttons. Each package includes (2) candy strips. see more...

• Such a yummy candy. My kids love them! Small enough not t...1 Answers
  • Are those the ones you can stick on you face like your fo...1 Answers
Rhode Island Necco Old Fashion Candy Buttons(Case of 48)
  • "The only thing that I did not like is when I peeled them off the paper they were on the paper used to get stuck to the backs so I had to scrap it off with my teeth." in 2 reviews
  • "Me and all my cousins would always get this candy!" in 1 review
  • "They are pretty good and I missed them now." in 1 review
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Total classic. Fun bright colors and great flavor. As long as you take your time eating them since your. It sucking on the paper backing they are great. So many memories linked to these.
Samantha I.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a childhood candy for me! Me and all my cousins would always get this candy! It was very fun and addicting for children at the time I guess. I can sometimes still find this candy! The only downfall is that sometimes you would eat the paper while trying to get the candy off.. haha but when I was young I didn't care much!
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
Talk about a blast from the past. These things have no flavor and they have no nutritional value. Candy Buttons are seriously just balls of colored sugar magically stuck to a white sheet of paper, where you will ingest some of that papery goodness. Addicting, but not a candy of choice for anyone.
Caitlin M.
Dunkirk, OH
This was my favorite candy as a little kid! I still love these but can hardly find them. My brother and I used to beg our parents for these. The only thing I didn't like about them is that the paper they came on used to get stuck to the back of the candy when you peeled it off the strip. Other than that, definitely my favorite candy ever.
Jasmine w.
Yucca Valley, CA
I used to eat these when I was a child. I always loved getting them. The only thing that I did not like is when I peeled them off the paper they were on the paper used to get stuck to the backs so I had to scrap it off with my teeth. They also weren't too flavorable.
Stephanie G.
I remember eating these as a kid. I also remember getting impatient with licking them off the paper. So I usually would rip them off and try to remove as much paper off the back of them. I think I ate more paper then candy. They don't taste too bad.
Melissa A.
Saint Cloud, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I never understood the point of this candy but i still enjoyed it growing up .I love the different colors that they have .this is one my childhood candies so i know if i see this candy around it would take me back lol
Karley L.
Jacksonville, AR
I LOVED these as a kid. Yeah, the paper kind of sticks when you peel it off, but that's part of the charm!! Whenever I go to a candy store that has these, I have to pick them up.
Montika C.
Bakersfield, CA
Lol! Wow a blast from the past. I remember these from my kiddie days. I think they was like a quarter for a sleeve back them. I would go to the store and by some everyday.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
OMG, haven't had these in years! We used to go crazy for them in, like, second grade! The only thing I didn't like was when the paper would get stuck to them, blehhhh.
Alexia T.
Alexandria, IN
Such a yummy candy. My kids love them! Small enough not to worry about with the little ones
Mirian A.
Gardners, PA
Are those the ones you can stick on you face like your forehead