BY RHINOCORT #86 in Allergy & Sinus

24 Hour Non-Drowsy Relief Of• Nasal Congestion• Runny Nose• Itchy Nose• Sneezing see more...

Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Lombard, IL
This works well! I used to have a steroid nasal spray and was looking for something similar. This isn't a steroid spray but worked just as well clearing up my nasal passages. It's not "cheap" but should last me a while so price is worth it.
Kim S.
Kim S.
I've tried pretty much every other nondrowsy allergy medicine, most just took the edge off but I'd still be left with a lot of symptoms. My Dr. recommended this and I've seen an immediate improvement. The best product I've used so far!
Marian A.
Marian A.
I highly recommend this #nasal #spray for anyone that suffers from allergies especially in the Spring. This spray is very effective and provides immediate relief. The instructions are easy to follow.
Please keep in mind this spray is not meant to replace allergies medications. It's to provide relief on a temporary basis.
Rana C.
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
I have terrible seasonal allergies. St one point my nasal passage was so swollen I couldn't smell. My doctor told me to use Rhinocort and with in 6 weeks of using I'd faithfully Incan smell again! My allergies are under control!