BY RHINO TOYS #3 in Baby Toys

Toss, rattle and roll with the oball rattle! this baby rattle is shaped like a ball so baby can easily grasp, shake, and roll! 28 convenient finger holes ensure baby always has a good grip when playing. Four individual rattles with colorful beads are embedded in each ball to delight baby with sound during play. The smooth, patented design is soft and easy to grasp. With four vibrant color choices to select from, you ll want one for the crib, car, playard, and diaper bag. Each 4 diameter rattle sold separately. see more...

• Rhino Toys Oball Rattle is this a good toy u can trust with your ba...3 Answers
  • Would this be ok for my neice who is about to be 3 months? She is ...2 Answers
  • Aren't these great for tiny hands?1 Answers
Steve L.
Steve L.
Great Neck, NY
I was very, very tempted to get the similar-looking product from Baby Einstein, mainly because it had the yellow Baby Einstein worm on it. I'm glad I didn't. While that product is made with hard plastic with edges that are actually painful to grasp, the Oball has smooth edges all around. It's the perfect toy for when baby is just starting to grab things; this was the first thing our baby learned to grasp, shake, and throw. Highly recommended.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Oregon, IL
My daughter and I love this ball. We have the orange one. I love how bright it is and how easy it is for her to grab onto. The only thing I don't like about it is she is the type of baby that needs to be able to chew on something and she can't chew on this so after a couple minutes of playing with it she gets so frustrated that she starts crying. Maybe if it were slightly big enough to make it easier for chewing it would be five stars.
Meldin G.
Meldin G.
This is a cute toy for babies. It's great to give to little ones who are working on using their hands, exploring coordination, and enjoy rattle sounds. My son loved it. It was soft enough for him to play with but sturdy enough that its lasted over a year so far. I think there are more engaging toys but as a first toy for young babies Its nice. And as a bonus it's super easy to clean !
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Broomfield, CO
This toy is amazing. My son is 3 months and really picky about toys. It seems like he just wants his fists in his mouth all the time. My mom got me this and my son is hooked! He hasn't quite figured out how to shake it yet but he loves holding it and putting it in his mouth. He likes to sit in the bath tub and just feel and explore it with his hands. I think all moms should get this.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Warren, OH
This is one of the first toys my daughter actually started interacting with. She was able to grasp it at about 3 months because there is holes in the whole thing. And on top of that is rattles! Lots of places to grab on. Eventually as she got older around 8 months she started playing roll the ball with mommy and daddy. And even now at 11 months she still loves this Oball Rattle!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Franklin, TN
We have accumulated about 4 or 5 of these! My daughters love them, they're easy for them to grab and hold on to. Plus they like the ones with the built in rattles the best! Perfect for chewing, and playing. You can find these for around $4 at Target. They make great baby shower gifts too. I purchase them for showers and put them in a little gift bag with other odds and ends!
Casaundra S.
Casaundra S.
I got the green ball for my son back in 2013 when he was about 6months old and now my 6month old daughter plays with it. It Is still in great condition and I don't have to worry about them throwing it too much. It doesn't hurt as much as other toys if you get hit with it. It is also very easy for my daughter to hold on to. Definitely a family favorite.
Yesenia H.
Yesenia H.
Absolutely love it. My 3 month old loves it as well. We got it when he sas 2 months old and since then he has been playing with it. Each day getting better at handling it. The thinness makee it so easy for him to be able to hold it. He of course puts it near his mouth, but I cleaned it. I shake it and it catches his attention. I totally recommend it.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
This is one of the few toys that my 3 month old actually likes to play with. She likes it because she's able to get her fingers in the little holes to grab it and she loves shaking it around to make the balls rattle. It's the perfect toy for a younger infant since it makes noise and is easy for them to play with.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Tacoma, WA
This is PERFECT for little ones when they just start to grab things around 3 months or so. It is easy to grasp and they like to put it in their mouth. My 7 month old still loves. We have the orange one. He likes to shake it as well. Go get one! They are great for on the go or at the park. Highly recommend!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
El Cajon, CA
What is the best age group?
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
Ashley , PA
Did your child swing this back and forth and love it also ?
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Is this a good toy to get my 5 month old nephew?
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
Straw Plains, TN
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?
Pearl B.
Pearl B.
Longueuil, QC
I been looking for these where can I get these in Montreal?