BY RHINO TOYS #3 in Baby Toys

Toss, rattle and roll with the oball rattle! this baby rattle is shaped like a ball so baby can easily grasp, shake, and roll! 28 convenient finger holes ensure baby always has a good grip when playing. Four individual rattles with colorful beads are embedded in each ball to delight baby with sound during play. The smooth, patented design is soft and easy to grasp. With four vibrant color choices to select from, you ll want one for the crib, car, playard, and diaper bag. Each 4 diameter rattle sold separately. see more...

• Rhino Toys Oball Rattle is this a good toy u can trust with your ...4 Answers
  • Would this be ok for my neice who is about to be 3 months? She i...3 Answers
  • Aren't these great for tiny hands?2 Answers
Kari B.
Bradenton, FL
The Oball is one of my go to baby shower gifts. I purchased the Oball Rattle ball for my son when he was just two months old and he loved it since then. They are easy for small babies to grab, chew on, shake, and throw. They don't have any sharp edges and they are bendable. They are also light weight and the rattle part just adds to to the experience.
Norma S.
Rogers, AR
My baby was given one of these when she was a baby and she loved it! she loved throwing it in the floor and hearing the rattle noise and i would give it back and we do it all over again it made her so happy. it has holes around it that way its easy for there tiny fingers to get a hold of it. Parent beware to hear some noise around your home and your little one (:
Maritza G.
My son plays with this everyday ! He loves it he uses it like a rattle and tries to bite on it. He likes to throw it as well it was well worth the money my kid loves it !
Trista B.
Rittman, OH
My daughter plays with hers every day she loves it the used it like a rattle and will not let anyone touch it if you do she hurries up and grabs it and hides it it's rubber and collapses when they push on it so they don't get hurt I highly recommend
Andréa G.
This was my son’s first rattle. We picked it up at target and it was the first toy he ever picked up on his own (and put right into his mouth). He still rolls it around and kicks it and sometimes even brings it into the bath!
Stephanie D.
My kids have two of these and I like it because it’s easy for them to grip and hold. Also it’s easy for them throw and pick it. I even like it that I could find this at target and it wasn’t expensive either.
Bonnie Y.
Salem, OR
This is a must for babies learning to grip and I'd even say it's a perfect first toy for your baby. It allows them the ability to practice gripping and holding and they love to shake it and hear it rattle.
Courtney B.
My daughter liked this a little bit, she really liked to roll balls around when she was first starting to play. Now, the baby I babysit really likes it, she mostly chews on it and shakes it.
Jenna G.
West Point, GA
These are great for little hands that are just gripping things. My son loves this and plays with it all the time. It’s not a hard plastic either. It’s a good toy to have.
Tiffany J.
Spokane
I got this for my daughter when she was about 6 months old and she loved it! She's almost a year and a half now and she still plays with it from time to time.
Stephanie W.
El Cajon, CA
What is the best age group?
Shelly B.
Ashley , PA
Did your child swing this back and forth and love it also ?
Valerie C.
Is this a good toy to get my 5 month old nephew?
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Rhino Toys Oball Rattle is this a good toy u can trust with your baby playing with bc of the little colorful beads inside?
Cheyenne D.
Straw Plains, TN
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?