Rhino Records The Future Starts Here: The Essential Doors Hits

by Rhino Records

The Doors: Jim Morrison (vocals); Robby Krieger (guitar); Ray Manzarek (piano, organ); John Densmore (drums).The Doors have long been ensconced in the pantheon of rock immortals, and their moody, literate, psychedelic rock still proves an alluring listening experience decades after the band's dissolution. From Ray Manzarek's swirling, carnivalesque keyboards to Robby Krieger's wiry guitar work to Jim Morrison's evocatively poetic lyrics and baritone croon, the Doors have an utterly distinctive sound that recalls the darker side of the 1960s while still sounding fresh today. THE FUTURE STARTS HERE provides a lot of overlap with previously released best-of sets in that it features all the band's essential tracks, including "Light My Fire," "Break On Through," "Riders on the Storm," and "Roadhouse Blues," among others. But at 20 tracks FUTURE can afford to throw in some lesser-known cuts, and with the inclusion of gems such as "Moonlight Drive," "Peace Frog," and "Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar)," it's here that this compilation earns its stripes. For a set that covers all the necessary bases and then some, this is an ideal choice.

I don't know who this is. ..
Me la recomendaría será buena?
Anyone else here for the badge?
Start your review of Rhino Records The Future Starts Here: The Essential Doors Hits!
Montrose, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I just love the DOORS. I remember listening to their music as a child with my older brothers !!
Love this album. Has all the essentials from the doors. If you don't have it already get it!
mexico
Who doesn't love the Doors ?? Desde el primer día que escuche una canción , me encantaron
Portland, IN
Ahhhhh love love love the doors! If you haven't heard this I recommend you do!
Ahhhhh love love love the doors! If you haven't heard this I recommend you do!
The Doors never ever go out of style. Jim Morrison was a lyric writing genius.
The Doors never ever go out of style. Jim Morrison was a lyric writing genius.
Los Banos, CA
You guys should get this record it's really awesome and interesting I love it
You guys should get this record it's really awesome and interesting I love it
Long Beach, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great album to own. All the best songs. One of the best bands to ever live.
Great album to own. All the best songs. One of the best bands to ever live.
I'm a huge fan of The Doors. Jim's voice is heaven and the music is just great. I can't really pick a favourite song since they are all amazing. I recommend checking out Jim's poetry if you haven't already!
tuxtla gutierrez
Una banda unica y con estilo unico que lo caracteriza, justamente hoy se celebra cincuenta ños de la fundación de la banda y aunque ya no esta activa por la muerte de su vocalista , sin duda alguna sigue siendo tendencia entre los jovenes y adultos por la magia que creaban en la musica
Winnipeg, MB
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The doors are such a great band! Classic rock that everyone can enjoy! Why would you not have this album?