Rhianna 10005516 Rebelle By EDP Spray

by Rhianna

Rebelle by Rihanna is a fruity-floral fragrance with notes of coffee cocoa and vanilla. A lovely smoothly sweet almost edible fragrance. the strongest notes are the coffee cacao strawberry and amber. It makes you want to curl up and get cozy. A wonderful scent. Features Top notes - strawberry plum ginger Middle notes - vanilla orchid heliotrope cocoa absolute Base notes - coffee musk amber patchouli For external use only Keep out of reach of children Do Not Ingest Inedible & Flamable

Where i can find this ?
Start your review of Rhianna 10005516 Rebelle By EDP Spray!
Diana W.
Riverside
Rhianna 10005516 Rebelle By EDP Spray uploaded by Diana W.
It has a beautiful fruity floral fragrance that lasts the day through. It is at a great price. I get compliments all the time when I wear this fragrance. The bottle shape is unique and packaging is pretty. I recommend this perfume.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Rhianna 10005516 Rebelle By EDP Spray uploaded by Ann P.
Best! This perfume gives off the smell of cookies and a dash of coco scent lasts all day till shower time i paid $15 for it at a discount a little is just perfect to be smelling delicious i recommend
Nicole O.
Mt Pleasant, SC
  A little sweet and floral with some woodsy hints. One of my favorites. The scent is long lasting and strong but not overwhelming.
Tracy F.
Montgomery, AL
Sweet , powerful, almost unisex. It's not your typical celebrity perfume. It's not a little girl's perfume it's regal ! As you can tell, I love it ! One of my favorite winter perfumes. I love the coffee note too !
Kim B.
Glen Cove, NY
I love this perfume!!!! I had gotten the 3 set of mini’s including the nude and black and love all of them! My favorite would be the nude, but their all quite nice.
Natalie L.
I use to be able to find it at Burlington for cheap but lately I haven't seen it. But it smells sweet a little like candy. But no so much as you walk around smelling like a kid.
Ruth D.
Kenosha, WI
This was a gift from my daughter. I love the scent and I always get compliments when I wear it. It’s light and somewhat woodsy scent is one of my favorite scents. I was given the body spray in the black and gold bottle.
Allison S.
Yucca Valley, CA
This is the only fragrance I use regularly. I gets compliments all the time asking, “what are your wearing! It smells awesome.” I use the blank bottle though ‘Rebl Fleur’
Nardy S.
Worcester
Sem chnces de duvida que esse eh o melhor perfume que eu ja tive ele eh muito muito bom o cheiro maravilhoso e fica dias na sua roupa o meu vidrinho esta quase acabando e ja estou desesperada querendo comprar maos um 😉Rhianna 10005516 Rebelle By EDP Spray
Danielle B.
Plantation, FL
This is my second go to fragrance to wear by rihanna it has a nice sweet smell with a slight under tone of musk and fruit. I definitely get asled alot what perfume I am wearing when I put this on.