BY RGB COSMETICS

RGB's Nail Color Remover is not an Acetone or Acetate Based Remover- both types of formulas are known to contain the most toxic chemicals found in nail care and cosmetics today. Instead, RGB replaces these harmful formulas with a. soy-based Nail Color Remover that leaves nails the opposite of what one s grown accustomed to after taking off color: nourished and healthy. What you see - and smell - is what you get, no artificial fragrances or dyes added. The non-hazardous, low-odor, non-flammable formula is safe for home and salon use, and is made from a combination of U.S. grown soybean products and safe, green solvents. RGB Nail Color Remove Pads are pre-moistened perforated pads are 100% cotton.

Brooke J.
Surprise, AZ
These pads have changed my manicure game! I used to just go around qith chipped nails because removing polish was not worth the hassle until i found these!
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this Nail color pads much it works really good and I love the color
Ainslie W.
TORONTO
Cons first: the price and availability. I ordered these directly through RGB, as I couldn't find anywhere that sold them in Toronto. They were definitely more than I would normally and have paid for nail polish remover BUT they are a safe way to remove nail polish! They don't smell which is very important to me as I suffer from migraines and am very sensitive to fragrances. You can use one pad easily for both hands (or feet) and it removes all traces of polish. Side note: RGB nail polish when used with their base does not stain your nails at all which is quite rare. The biggest pro is that it is a safe and healthy nail polish.
Davidezza M.
RGB nail color remove pads and a perfect beautiful enamel color love friends and a perfect color super beautiful I recommend to all women around the world
Jessica M.
Os cuidados com as unhas são essenciais e a RGB remove os esmaltes mesmo aqueles mais escuros sem esforço algum, muito bom!
Ester S.