BY RGB COSMETICS

Slate- Gunmetal Metallic RGB is a product line dedicated solely to nail color and care. RGB creates nail color as an extension of one s wardrobe; we use color as an accessory. It started with the RGB Ten collection: ten iconic colors with a modem edge. Each shade is our sharp take on a classic with a straightforward name to match. While the classic ten will always remain the same, new colors are added seasonally. The chip-resistant and high shine formula is free of harmful chemicals. There is no formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP in RGB colors. All RGB products are cruelty free, and made in the USA. Nail Color, Slate

Buy on Amazon
  • "The pigments are amazing and there isn't a horrible nail polish smell due to lack of formaldehyde and other usual molecules present in polish." in 4 reviews
  • "Love it...oh and a bonus..it dries super fast." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never used a nail polish that could compare to this one before." in 1 review
  • "This is hands down, the best nail polish I've ever used." in 1 review
Paige W.
Paige W.
New York
Review for: Pansy
Pansy is a really pretty light pink that packs a lot of color. Color is a little thin, but several coats will do the trick w/ base coat.
RGB polishes are great as they do not do animal testing and they lack the harmful chemicals found in other polishes!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
RGB is a great brand that is made here in the U.S and is cruelty free too. They do not contain any of the harmful ingredients like formaldehyde, which many nail polishes still use in their polishes. I love the smooth silky texture of this nail polish and how it glides beautifully across your nails. It applies evenly and is very bold in color, with only 2 coats giving the perfect color. I always use a base and top coat, so I can usually go about a week without any chips. I recommend this polish because it's worth the money as it is high quality. I use the color "OxBlood" which is a deep, dark reddish purplish color.
Vane C.
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
God do not have to try these glaze Because they are too good too they leave you nails as you do not have very very cute ideas, and come in all the colres you can imagine!
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Review for: Seal, Deep
#PunchUp #complimentary @Influenster @SourPunchCandy the only person that you got in my head I #PunchUp #complimentary @Influenster @SourPunchCandy #PunchUp #complimentary @Influenster @SourPunchCandy the only person that you got in my head I #PunchUp #complimentary @Influenster @SourPunchCandy #PunchUp #complimentary @Influenster @SourPunchCandy the only person that you got in my head I #PunchUp #complimentary @Influenster @SourPunchCandy
Flora R.
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
I got the shade oxbow in my sample society box. This dries super fast!!! Which is awesome because I wanted to put on 3 coats to get the color I wanted and I didn't want to wait a whole hour. The pigments are amazing and there isn't a horrible nail polish smell due to lack of formaldehyde and other usual molecules present in polish. Definitely recommend but try to find it on sale!
Myrna P.
Myrna P.
I love this nail polish! It goes on just right and makes very little of a mess. I am shocked no one has reviewed this nail polish. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. The nail polish is $16.00 USD and I honestly think if the color is right, I would pay for it! Love it...oh and a bonus..it dries super fast.
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
San Diego, CA
I received a RGB Nail Color (Oxblood) in one of my beauty box samples and fell in LOVE. The formula's so amazing and it has so much lasting power that even I couldn't believe it.
Katrina  M.
Katrina M.
Yorba Linda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. The color is fully present in one coat and it lasts pretty well for me. Love the Oxblood color! It is just my perfect nail polish!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Great polish! It has a smooth finish and lasts a long time! I'd totally recommend this to anyone.
Mari E.
Mari E.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish is great! I used it once while at the nail salon. I loved the color and how it dried super fast. I totally recommend it! I have never used a nail polish that could compare to this one before.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this stay? and does it chip easily? I'm looking for a new nail Polish brand and the no chemicals aspect interests me.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many coats before it's opaque? Is the formula streaky?