Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Non-Stick Aluminum Foil uploaded by Jessica L.

BY REYNOLDS WRAP #7 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Reynolds Wrap® 35 Sq Ft Heavy Duty Non-Stick Aluminum Foil.
Trusted since 1947.
Foods lift right off!
(11.67 yds x 12 in) 3.25m2 (10.67m x 304mm).

Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
This is the only aluminum foil I buy and has been for years. Over the past year however, I’m noticing everything is sticking to it now which bothers me since I’m paying extra for it to be nonstick... I shrugged it off for a while under the assumption that maybe it was a bad batch, and sometimes stuff will stick it happens. But my last few rolls the only things that haven’t stuck were my garlic toasts. Every other food stuck to it. Very frustrating. I still love the foil, I just hope Reynolds Wrap goes back to their original formulation (or at least makes improvements.)
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island , SC
Purchased at: Publix
This is the best aluminum foil to use. It truly is heavy duty and doesn’t rip apart during use. It’s thick and the non stick works well especially for grilling and during baking. I would recommend this product if you are looking for something that works well.
Kristin C.
This. Is. The. Stuff! This is the ONLY aluminum foil that I will use know! The nonstick is the best thing to use to bake, heat, or reheat! Other aluminum foils don’t compare to this product, and I prefer it over the normal aluminum foil! So great!
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
When I am preparing dishes to bring and share around the holidays, this is my go to foil. It is thicker than the regular stuff so it doesn't rip/ tear as easy and stays put around the edges of things. Neat trick that I love, you can use the foil to make little packets to take baked goods home in!
Sandi S.
Sicklerville, NJ
This is great foil for the Ham, Chicken, and Turkey everyone is going to have in there oven soon. It won't stick to the food or even rip easily. Although, it is pricey but believe me; it's worth it.
Stephanie D.
Morrilton, AR
I just love this product! It helped make my holiday meal so easy to prepare. It's great for baking cookies since its nonstick. It's also great for wrapping a ham or turkey as well. The price point is great to!
Quinn R.
1,256 reviews
This is heavy duty non stick foil that I mainly use during the holidays for baking. I cover my holiday hams, turkeys or roasts without having to worry it will stick to my main dishes. It’s great to use in baking when I have desserts that are covered in chocolate.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Reynolds foil is a great choice when it comes to aluminum foil. It is
very thick, so that ensures sturdiness. It is great for baking,
grilling, and just cooking in general. I use foil to even keep food
warm. I really do recommend this brand of foil.
Shavon G.
Jacksonville , FL
When I have the extra money to splurge on name brand products or if I know I will have a heavy duty meal to bake this is my go to foil. You can definitely feel the difference in thickness and durability compared to store brands that tear easily and trust me when I say your pans and hands will thank you. They trap more grease and tear less easily so it cuts down clean up and scrub time in the sink. They are also perfect for wrapping up a filet of fish or corn on the cob for outdoors grilling or in home use when you don't feel like having to clean up pots and pans!
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Aluminum foil is just one of those household must-haves, I don't care who you are. I have found this Reynolds Heavy Duty Non-Stick to be top of the line. It doesn't tear while you are wrapping up a roast or covering a casserole (you can even check during cooking without having to reapply); line your dishes for easy cleanup and your food doesn't stick and it's great for the leftovers too. We always get the 75' because we hate running out, and Reynolds Wrap is the only brand worth buying.
Gabriella L.
Im in the market for a non-stick for that actually works. Is this the one for me?
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
Does anyone else use this inside the house as well as on the outside grill? Like I do. This is the best thing ever made!