Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil Box

90 sq. ft. (30 yds. x 12 in.), 8.36m^2 (27.43m X 304mm).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil Box!
How would you rate this product?
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Reynolds wrap has been around for forever, because they make quality products that make food storage a breeze!
Middleton, NH
1,647 reviews
The best foil around! My food stays hot whrn covered at bbqs, and its great for lining pans. Easy clean up!
Harlingen , TX
Love how thick this one is I always use this for my brisket to smoke! I always repurchase this at target.
Fort Mitchell, AL
My husband uses Reynolds wraps all the time ! never a let down when we are having a BBQ & smoking meat.
Dalton, GA
Works amazing... Stays strong and in place💪👍. Can be used for a lot of useful and great things.
Reynolds wrap is a great product to use to covee and store left overs and to keep food fresh.
Vancouver , WA
Have tried many brands of foil but this I have been using all my life. Best one in my opinion
Prescott, AZ
Aluminum foil is so helpful for sealing up left over food. It's also useful for other stuff.
Aurora, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This foil is nice and thick! Doesn’t feel cheap and doesn’t tare as easily as other foils.
Plainfield , NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great product to use to cover stuff like food in and heat up stuff in the oven

Looking for your answer?