Reynolds® Wrap Grill Heavy Duty Non-Stick Aluminum Foil uploaded by Karina N.Reynolds® Wrap Grill Heavy Duty Non-Stick Aluminum Foil uploaded by Ana S.

BY REYNOLDS WRAP #9 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Reynolds Wrap® 37.5 Sq Ft Grill Heavy Duty non-Stick Aluminum Foil.
Foil For The Grill.
Trusted Since 1947.

Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
When it comes to grilling, I CANNOT stand food that sticks or fall's through the grate. This product does wonders to stop both. I've never had an issue with it, and it lives up to its name. We don't grill without it. Even better, it's great for covering those MASSIVE meat dishes that need to be baked in the oven. This is what I use to cover my turkey on Thanksgiving. The size and the non-stick make it perfect!
Kelly K.
Huntly, VA
I'll be honest... there are little things that set people off and can ruin their day. One of those little things for me, is cheap tin foil. I can't even deal when my husband buys other brands of foil. Reynolds is the only brand that is heavy duty, durable, and doesn't completely fall apart when using it on the grill or roast veggies at high temps. Can't recommend this stuff high enough!!
Gaia E.
This is the exact one that my husband loves to use with his grill and I agree. It doesn't break as easy, I don't lose juices when I cook, and his grill stays cleaner than any other type we have used. The price of it is a bit high for us to use on a regular basis, but we do try to squeeze it in for get togethers with friends and family. Our grill thanks Reynolds Wrap Grill Heavy Non-Stick Foil!
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
My fiance and I LOVE this product for when we are camping and need to grill food over a fire! It holds, doesn't burn easily and allows our food to cook as well. We usually wrap up fish and let it sit on the fire or grill, effectively "steaming" it all the while making it super juicy and just amazing. My mouth is watering even thinking about it right now!
Jessica T.
Mogadore, OH
Easy clean up for that busy mom . line your pans before you cook that lasgana or anything and peel it off when its gone a light wash and the pans clean .. Your grilling this kind is perfect for the grill again super easy clean up we will roast potatoes wrapped in tin foil on the grill and sometimes even veggies and this is the best
Divya R.
Camas, WA
Heavy duty is the way to go if your needs are above the most basic.

I use this stuff for a few grilling applications and a homemade powder coating oven with great success. It forms easily but holds its shape much more reliably and doesn't tear easily unless you're trying to (with the blade on the package or scissors).

While I do use other brands for some basic tasks, Reynolds regular and heavy duty foils are by far the most reliable choice if you need to count on them.
Tammy S.
San Fernando, CA
Great to use this on the grill. Veggies come out perfectly as well as seafood. It is a little pricey which resulted in one less star. Definitely something that you'll want to keep on hand for BBQ weekends. I recommend this for cooking things on the grill that might tend to fall through the grill rack.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
This is by far the best foil. I have tried to save money and purchase cheaper foils but none of them are heavy duty like Reynolds is. The others tear and the food sticks. The Reynolds foil can support a lot of food and I've never had trouble with food sticking. Don't waste your money on cheaper foils.
Christina E.
Great great product. I live in Texas and we tend to BBQ here almost every weekend. This foil is super strong and works great! The price is mid price range for foil I would say however it is worth every penny. its tough enough to handle the heat on the grill without easily getting holes
Danielle V.
Wolf Point, MT
Aluminum foil is my go to. I like to grill. and Reynolds really does have the best foil. It is durable and as weird as it sounds doesn't get as hot as some other brands do. Its durable enough to get flipped around on the grill with even the heaviest food in it on the grill.