Reynolds® Wrap Grill Heavy Duty Non-Stick Aluminum Foil uploaded by Ana S.Reynolds® Wrap Grill Heavy Duty Non-Stick Aluminum Foil uploaded by Karina N.

BY REYNOLDS WRAP #4 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Reynolds Wrap® 37.5 Sq Ft Grill Heavy Duty non-Stick Aluminum Foil.
Foil For The Grill.
Trusted Since 1947.

Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
This stuff is amazing. I always bring it camping with me. It makes clean up and cooking super easy. This is always on our packing list
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love using these to make food on the grill. I put me and veggies in them and make a foil packet. Easy to clean up as well.
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
I really like the Reynolds Wrap Grill Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil the best! It's really good quality, it's nice and thick. Not tissue paper thin like some brands. It's great on the grill, but I also use it sans grill! It's a little more expensive, but worth it!
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
This great product we even use it to make tamales. It very heavy duty and will withstand to heat perfectly the down side is that is not always found at all the store and its also not cheap.
Julia T.
This stuff has been around for ages. comes in super handy when you need to make leftovers for the fridge
TYanna M.
I've use Reynolds wrap since forever. It keeps food warm and hold all the juices and flavors inside. It is very effective for grilling or everyday usage. Depending on which one you buy it can be expensive, but I recommend it to anyone who needs it.
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Always use this brand of foil its the sturdiest and you use less of it it is a good price and a good value i like it
Heather R.
Wallingford, CT
Works in the grill or in the oven, food doesn't stick or make my food taste like metal
Debora V.
Corona, CA
Very sturdy foil. Multi use. Lot of foil for the package. Not expensive. I've used this brand for years.
Kristian R.
Silsbee, TX
We use this almost every weekend when we grill. I wouldn't use any other as the cheaper brands just don't hold as much as weight. They also stick to the grill and rip when you try to remove them. Reynolds wrap has never ripped or stuck to the grill