BY REYNOLDS WRAP #1 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.

Trusted since 1947.

Reviews (1901)
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
Not much to say, Reynolds makes a good quality foil that seems much thicker than most of the generic brands, and this heavy duty foil is even thicker still. My boyfriend swears by this for grilling (he lays it down over the grate to reduce fall-throughs and flare-ups) and says that it is the only foil he has found that does not rip when he tries to flip the food. Still leaves those nice grill lines on the food too!

Foil is foil for the most part, but this foil is comparatively high quality and it is hard to beat the price. Will definitely buy again!
Jay A.
I love the heavy duty aluminum foil because if something is not heavy I can manage to stack container on the top of the foil top without risking of it caving in and ripping. I love this brand because I find it to be durable and trustworthy. When I don't want to waste a clean bowl to put bread crumbs on chicken I make a long bowl using this foil. I just round the edges. Its very sturdy and after I just ball it up and throw it out. When closing containers using foil as a top I pinch it all around and it stay put.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE PARCHMENT PAPER!!! Have you tried it? Once you do you'll rarely ever use foil again! Parchment paper is a paper meant for use in the oven for things that need an even bake. I use parchment for baked chicken, meatloaf, and cookies of course! I love that I get evenly golden brown bottoms to my baked goods whereas with the foil, you may get burnt or much darker bottoms than you want. If you haven't tried parchment paper before give it a try! You have nothing to lose but EVERYTHING to gain! Happy baking!
Melody W.
Reynolds wrap is a great and trusted brand of foil. I like to use it to line my baking pans to make clean-up easier. It is also great for covering plates, bowls, etc. for fridge storage. I also usually take a roll of Reynolds wrap foil on every camping trip to cook food over the fire pit! I have recently switched to foil sheets rather than the roll for the ease of just grabbing a few sheets. It is reasonably priced and I would recommend purchasing this if you are in need of foil.
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
Heavy duty is the way to go if your needs are above the most basic.

I use this stuff for a few grilling applications and a homemade powder coating oven with great success. It forms easily but holds its shape much more reliably and doesn't tear easily unless you're trying to (with the blade on the package or scissors).

While I do use other brands for some basic tasks, Reynolds regular and heavy duty foils are by far the most reliable choice if you need to count on them.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
Reynolds will always be my top pick for aluminum foil cuz this is what I was used to seeing while growing up. I like the heavy duty best when baking bacon or anything extremely greasy cuz I end up with no mess on the baking sheet and I don't need to worry about it tearing as I pick it off the baking sheet to throw away. This also works winders on the grill - whether you create a foil pack meal, steam veggies or cover the grill so the meat doesn't stick.
Susan C.
Clayton, GA
Heavy duty Reynolds wrap is reliable. It doesn't tear and food doesn't stick to it. I've tried others but most of them tear before I even use it. They are too thin and rip when you try to cover a pan or wrap food. Reynolds Wrap might be a bit more expensive at the store but by the time you use a whole roll of the bargain brand trying to get a piece that isn't torn or doesn't dump your food in the floor Reynolds Wrap is the true bargain!
Natalie S.
Tucson, AZ
By far my favorite brand I use foil for everything whether it's to keep drinks cold in my son's lunch box or as a base in my toaster oven gets the job done. Even keeps my cookie pans from getting destroyed when I attempt to cook or bake. I've even used wrapped up foil balls in my dryer they say it's a good alternative to dryer sheets I don't know about that but for some clothes that can't use dryer sheets I'll toss in a couple balls
Aimee S.
Reynolds brand comes out with a lot of great products but their regular Reynolds wrap aluminum foil is kind of disappointing. It's expensive and there is a lot of comparable products that are a lot cheaper and do the same thing if not better! I probably would not recommend the regular aluminum foil but their other aluminum foils, like their nonstick grill aluminum foil, their heavy duty aluminum foil, etc., are great...but pricey!
Nicole A.
Staten Island, NY
I don't know what I would do without this aluminum foil. It's sturdy and it really stands up to whatever I'm doing with it. Don't let anyone ever tell you all brands are the same, they aren't. With Reynolds - I can wrap meat up for the freezer, I can cover left overs, I can line bake wear, I can make foil pouches - the last two make cooking and clean up so easy. Plus in the summer this foil really stands up to the bbq.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
What do you use this for? Me -cooking
Erin Y.
Does anyone use this for camping?
Kayla D.
Can this be used in a toaster oven?
Gabriela K.
Is this very strong?
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Is this a good brand whats the difference between this brand than others