BY REYNOLDS WRAP #1 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.

Trusted since 1947.

Reviews (1912)
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I use this foil for everything when cooking or baking it is basically non-stick.  It is a lot stronger than other cheaper brands.  It makes for mess free, easy clean up cooking.  It keeps whatever form you put it in.  Highly recommend spending the extra few cents on this brand.
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
The only aluminum foil I use. This product is normally expensive, but for the price with reynolds it is worth it and is perfect to use for all uses around the home. Is the must need for me to cook and cover food on the skillet to keep in the moisture, while giving it a perfect cooked through taste. Must have.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Reynolds wrap is a go to in my household. We dont even think about buying any other brand of foil.
I use this for cooking, grilling, and storing leftovers. it is very great quality. It is very affordable about $3. I would highly recommend to anyone needing foil.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I don't think I could even name another brand of aluminum foil other than Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil , this is the only brand I have ever bought! It's thicker, more dependable, and definitely affordable. If you have an upcoming project, family reunion, or hosting any other event that may have food, grab a box or two of this! You won't regret it.
Sara S.
TAMPA, FL
Reynolds aluminum foil keeps everything clean and spill free! I love using it when cooking foods in the oven. My trays don't get as messy as they would without foil. My veggies cook crispy and my cookies come clean off the tray.
Debbie H.
Reynolds Wrap is the on aluminum foil that I purchase. I have tried the other cheaper brands but have never been satisfied with their quality. I use the when grilling, to wrap baked potatoes when baking. I also use it as a lid to keep the heat in.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
This is the only aluminum foil I will use in my home! Turkey Day is tomorrow (Thanksgiving) and I will be basting the bird with lots of butter and wrapping it in Reynolds! It will be so good. And I only paid $3.00 for it at Wal-Mart! Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil
Maria De Jesus B.
My husband and I use Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil to cover countless of our giveaway plates and leftovers. Sometimes we have leftovers that don't quite fit in storage containers and using Reynolds Wrap Foil is easy to use and cut at your desired length. Great for baking with as well!!
Felicia L.
Cedartown
Reynolds aluminum foil has always and will continue I'm sure to be the best foil.unlike the others that are too thin,doesn't wrap well because they are easy to tear,reynolds brand is good quality that stays put and and wraps whatever needs covered well.great value for the price.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
This is the best aluminum foil you can find. It is non sticking and is very durable. It is great to use when cooking and even when saving and keeping things wrong. I highly recommend it.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
What do you use this for? Me -cooking
Erin Y.
Does anyone use this for camping?
Kayla D.
Can this be used in a toaster oven?
Gabriela K.
Is this very strong?
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Is this a good brand whats the difference between this brand than others