BY REYNOLDS WRAP #1 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.

Trusted since 1947.

Reviews (1944)
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Reynolds wrap is the absolute best aluminum foil on the market it is only a few cents more than store brands but its doesn't rip and tear in the middle once you have placed something in it. I use it a lot when baking ribs and I use it to cover pans in the oven if I don't have a lid for that pan. And I can put my leftovers in a piece of Reynolds wrap and keep it for later.. I love the many uses for foil it is a necessity for my home so many uses.
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
Who doesn't love and use Reynolds wrap foil?! It is my go to for sooo many different things... BBQing made easy! Can't find a lid cover it with foil! And the uses are not just good for the kitchen I also use it to wrap my nails and take my polish off lol like I said so many uses!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I use this foil for everything when cooking or baking it is basically non-stick.  It is a lot stronger than other cheaper brands.  It makes for mess free, easy clean up cooking.  It keeps whatever form you put it in.  Highly recommend spending the extra few cents on this brand.
Becky S.
In general I feel that aluminum foil is...well... aluminum foil. The exception I've found is Reynolds Wrap. This seems to be thicker than the other foils and I've grown to learn that this has advantages when cooking or saving foods. It also has a durable box with a sharp but safe cutting edge that doesn't fall off after a week in storage.
Michelle L.
I use this for all my cooking needs. It works well and keeps stuff off the oven floor. It cuts easily and stays put. It's not expensive either. I have been using this brand for a long time. This is good quality Aluminum Foil.
Rini S.
This foil is everything. I know there are cheaper off-brand products that you can use instead however, this is worth the extra few cents you have to spend. I use this to line everything that needs lining and I love you it can handle any weight on it without tearing. It's a must have if you use your oven.
Megan M.
The best foil around! This is super sturdy, thick, and easy to tear for a great user experience. I use this mostly to cook and make disposable trays for things like pizza or reheating bread. The roll lasts a long time and the price is reasonable for the high quality!
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Reynolds Aluminum Foil is the best. Reynolds is thicker than other aluminum foils and it doesn't fall apart like other foils. It is easy to use. It is worth the few extra cents that it cost. It is great for cooking in the oven. I definitely recommend it.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I don't think I could even name another brand of aluminum foil other than Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil , this is the only brand I have ever bought! It's thicker, more dependable, and definitely affordable. If you have an upcoming project, family reunion, or hosting any other event that may have food, grab a box or two of this! You won't regret it.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
This is the only aluminum foil I will use in my home! Turkey Day is tomorrow (Thanksgiving) and I will be basting the bird with lots of butter and wrapping it in Reynolds! It will be so good. And I only paid $3.00 for it at Wal-Mart! Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
What do you use this for? Me -cooking
Erin Y.
Does anyone use this for camping?
Kayla D.
Can this be used in a toaster oven?
Gabriela K.
Is this very strong?
Liilly S.
warrenville , IL
Is this a good brand whats the difference between this brand than others