BY REYNOLDS WRAP #1 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.

Trusted since 1947.

Reviews (1952)
Buy on Amazon
Marquita S.
Richmond
Reynolds Wrap is my family's favorite brand of aluminum foil. The pro is you get a lot for your money. I don't have any cons about the product. It is effective because it's not cheap and it holds food securely. I would recommend Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil, to others to purchase because you get your money's worth.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Reynolds wrap is the absolute best aluminum foil on the market it is only a few cents more than store brands but its doesn't rip and tear in the middle once you have placed something in it. I use it a lot when baking ribs and I use it to cover pans in the oven if I don't have a lid for that pan. And I can put my leftovers in a piece of Reynolds wrap and keep it for later.. I love the many uses for foil it is a necessity for my home so many uses.
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
Purchased at: Target
This tin foil is exactly what I was looking for. It is very multi-purpose. I use it for cooking vegetables in the oven and even for cooking some stuff on the grill. Granted, when I use it on the grill I keep it on the less heated side for slow-cooking things that need to be wrapped in tinfoil. The foil is really easy to tear out neatly. The box is very durable and will not fall apart or bend a lot like some boxes.
The dimensions of each roll is 12 inches wide x 83.33 yards long.
Included in this set is 2 rolls of tin foil.
Pros:
*Very strong, even withstands use on the grill
*Easy to tear off in box
Cons:
*None
Additional Considerations:
If you want to be able to use this tinfoil on more direct grill heat just double wrap.
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
Who doesn't love and use Reynolds wrap foil?! It is my go to for sooo many different things... BBQing made easy! Can't find a lid cover it with foil! And the uses are not just good for the kitchen I also use it to wrap my nails and take my polish off lol like I said so many uses!
Becky S.
In general I feel that aluminum foil is...well... aluminum foil. The exception I've found is Reynolds Wrap. This seems to be thicker than the other foils and I've grown to learn that this has advantages when cooking or saving foods. It also has a durable box with a sharp but safe cutting edge that doesn't fall off after a week in storage.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I don't think I could even name another brand of aluminum foil other than Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil , this is the only brand I have ever bought! It's thicker, more dependable, and definitely affordable. If you have an upcoming project, family reunion, or hosting any other event that may have food, grab a box or two of this! You won't regret it.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
This is the only aluminum foil I will use in my home! Turkey Day is tomorrow (Thanksgiving) and I will be basting the bird with lots of butter and wrapping it in Reynolds! It will be so good. And I only paid $3.00 for it at Wal-Mart! Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Only foil I get from now on.. I've tried cheaper brands and you know at one point I liked cheaper because I use a lot of foil when comes to baking and using the oven . I dont like to scrub to much of burn on grace or food so foil is really the way to go but I've realized cheaper is sometimes not the best cuz it rips and still have to clean the pan mostly so I've tried this brand and I'm impressed. Never had a issue . Works so well
Sara d.
TAMPA, FL
Reynolds aluminum foil keeps everything clean and spill free! I love using it when cooking foods in the oven. My trays don't get as messy as they would without foil. My veggies cook crispy and my cookies come clean off the tray.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I love Reynolds wrap and we use it on a weekly, if not daily basis.  My husband hates cooking on the grill unless we have a huge stockpile of Reynolds wrap stocked up.  We love using it to cook, to store food, and we even love the container.  Unlike some of the cheaper aluminum foils, the container holds up and makes dispensing our foil incredibly easy.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
What do you use this for? Me -cooking
Erin Y.
Does anyone use this for camping?
Kayla D.
Can this be used in a toaster oven?
Gabriela K.
Is this very strong?
liilly s.
Is this a good brand whats the difference between this brand than others