BY REYNOLDS WRAP #1 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.

Trusted since 1947.

Reviews (1929)
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I use this foil for everything when cooking or baking it is basically non-stick.  It is a lot stronger than other cheaper brands.  It makes for mess free, easy clean up cooking.  It keeps whatever form you put it in.  Highly recommend spending the extra few cents on this brand.
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil This is really great aluminum foil. A lot of other brands I've tried have been very thin and tear easily. I've never had any problems with the Reynolds brand, I sometimes use it when I'm baking ribs or potato wedges and want to line a pan that I don't want to spend a lot of time cleaning.
Becky S.
In general I feel that aluminum foil is...well... aluminum foil. The exception I've found is Reynolds Wrap. This seems to be thicker than the other foils and I've grown to learn that this has advantages when cooking or saving foods. It also has a durable box with a sharp but safe cutting edge that doesn't fall off after a week in storage.
Rini S.
This foil is everything. I know there are cheaper off-brand products that you can use instead however, this is worth the extra few cents you have to spend. I use this to line everything that needs lining and I love you it can handle any weight on it without tearing. It's a must have if you use your oven.
Megan M.
The best foil around! This is super sturdy, thick, and easy to tear for a great user experience. I use this mostly to cook and make disposable trays for things like pizza or reheating bread. The roll lasts a long time and the price is reasonable for the high quality!
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I don't think I could even name another brand of aluminum foil other than Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil , this is the only brand I have ever bought! It's thicker, more dependable, and definitely affordable. If you have an upcoming project, family reunion, or hosting any other event that may have food, grab a box or two of this! You won't regret it.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
This is the only aluminum foil I will use in my home! Turkey Day is tomorrow (Thanksgiving) and I will be basting the bird with lots of butter and wrapping it in Reynolds! It will be so good. And I only paid $3.00 for it at Wal-Mart! Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil
Ashlee W.
I think this is pretty much a staple in any household isn't it? We always have it at my house and it certainly gets the job done. It's not expensive, not really and we don't go through it like crazy either.
Sara d.
TAMPA, FL
Reynolds aluminum foil keeps everything clean and spill free! I love using it when cooking foods in the oven. My trays don't get as messy as they would without foil. My veggies cook crispy and my cookies come clean off the tray.
Maria De Jesus B.
My husband and I use Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil to cover countless of our giveaway plates and leftovers. Sometimes we have leftovers that don't quite fit in storage containers and using Reynolds Wrap Foil is easy to use and cut at your desired length. Great for baking with as well!!
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
What do you use this for? Me -cooking
Erin Y.
Does anyone use this for camping?
Kayla D.
Can this be used in a toaster oven?
Gabriela K.
Is this very strong?
Liilly S.
Warrenville , IL
Is this a good brand whats the difference between this brand than others