BY REYNOLDS WRAP #17 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

The best way to seal food tight! Reynolds seal-tight plastic wrap stretches like elastic to seal tighter than other leading wraps, protecting the fresh look and taste of your food. And now you get 25% more wrap in a space-saving package.

Chante P.
Aspers, PA
I equally love this stuff and hate it lol it works great to seal containers that I don't have lids for or if I'm wrapping a sandwich up.The only downside is how horrible of a mess it is when it sticks together! lol It will cling to each part of it and if you rip it off and go to put it on something and it sticks together it can be a pain.I would still recommend this product! It's also cheaper to buy it at BJs Whole Sales store!
Nehemie C.
I use it all the time for baking potatoes and lining my oven racks with it when warming up or giving my soft taco shells a crispy exterior. It works great, as for the price it is more effective then cheaper brands. For the price I'd say I wish it had a little extra length however I absolutely recommend it.
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite plastic wrap in the market. i love sealing stuff with this. whenever i only eat half a watermelon or a cantaloupe i wrap the other half in this plastic wrap and out it in the fridge and it stays fresh for the next day.
Kris S.
Austin, TX
Reynolds wrap will never ever let you down! i have never had an issue with this foil when it comes to durability and food will never stick i highly recommend this product
Diana M.
Oceanport, NJ
This plastic wrap is amazing. I use it for everything and it always keeps it fresh like it was just prepared. Even leftovers from multiple days before always stay freshly packed away in the fridge.
Mallory I.
Works! Totally unnecessary for daily use, but it's functional. I don't know that I would pay the extra cost for colors. But! It IS useful for making candy leis!
Christina J.
This works really well to keep food fresh. It's easy to use and sticks well. The price is a bit on the higher end, but with a coupon I highly recommend it
Erica P.
The best seal tight wrapper. I have dropped items, and surprisingly I did not make a mess! Hands down worth every penny. I would repurchase.
Sangeetha J.
Tappan, NY
My family and I have always used this to pack our lunch. It is affordable. You have to be gentle with it because it rips easily.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
This stuff is so neat! It's like a cross between a plastic wrap and a wax paper. It seals amazingly. It's a great product.
Where can I buy this item