BY REYNOLDS WRAP

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Reynolds reynolds 50 sqft recycled foil see more...

Review (1)
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I can remember this being a normal stable in my mothers covered since I was a small child. Now it's a regular staple in my cupboard. I use this for so many things. It's very handy for grilling and also for baking in the oven. I like to line all of my cookie sheets with it when I'm just putting a pizza or other items on a pan to bake for short period of time. There's no end of the possibilities of what you can do with this. What a great invention!
Alyssa C.
Wow, I've never seen recycled aluminum foil before! Where can I find this?!