Reynolds® Parchment Paper

Reynolds® 30 Sq Ft Genuine Parchment Paper.
Great Baking.
No Added Grease or Sprays.
Non-Stick.
Oven Safe.
Easy Cleanup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Reynolds® Parchment Paper!
Product Highlights
“Nothing will stick to this stuff and it lasts forever.” in 1 review
Reynolds Parchment Paper is good for lining baking sheets, cooking racks, and pans as a substitute instead of using aluminum foil. Using parchment is better because of less issues with sticking and super easy cleanup of pans. I now prefer using this rather than foil.
Valencia, CA
The parchment paper itself is great, but the packaging is horrible! There's no ease of use for tearing a straight line down the paper, as the metal teeth are too short to grip it properly, and forcefully holding it down while tearing creates a super jagged effect. I expect so much better from Reynolds than this.
Purchased at: Target
We use this for a lot of things in my home. But regardless of what you use it for, it’s super strong and doesn’t fall apart. I love using it to line cake pans and to roll out cookie dough without getting anything on the rolling pin.
Andover, MN
This is going to sound so nerdy, but I love this product! Even when a recipe doesn't call for a greased pan, I always bake my cookies on parchment. Nothing sticks. There's no mess. You can use the same sheet on each pan through pan after pan of cookies. When you are done, throw away the parchment, wipe off your pan with a paper towel, and you're done!
Reynolds® Parchment Paper uploaded by Cindy M.
This parchment paper is convenient if you are cooking or baking so that you don't have to use oil. I always use this whenever I'm baking cookies and they slide right off the paper. This paper saves time and you don't have to clean as much!
Benton, KY
These are incredible!! I remember my mom always using these when I was younger, but I never had. After trying these out I don't think I will ever bake without using them again. It is not possible for me to fully describe how amazing these are. If you haven't tried them, you need to. You will not be disappointed whatsoever. LOVE THEM!!
Columbus, OH
Reynolds® Parchment Paper uploaded by Tory K.
Works perfectly for cookies and other baked items. You can usually find a coupon these days as well. makes it much easier to unstick baked goods without crumbling them
230 great just to do anything you don't want to use for your presence here this is a great way to put cookies or anything you want without wrapping anything
E Liverpool, OH
Awesome product, makes cooking and cleanup a snap. So hard to find in brick and mortar stores these days, was glad to be able to grab it on Amazon.
This parchment paper is amazing. Every time I've used it, everything slides off with ease. No burning either! It's my favorite brand to use now