BY REYNOLDS WRAP

Features: -Food wrap film-Material: Plastic-2000' Roll in box with cutter-Continuous film length-Convenient cutter on box-Low-profile precision metal edge-Edge mounted on sturdy insert-Feet per roll: 2000'-Color: Clear-Item: Food Wrap-Country.

Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Meat wrap when meats go on sale and you need to take them out of packages to refit your small apartment size freezer Reyonals products have been used in my home with the amount of people I cool for over the years don't plan on switching any time soon
Dalton A.
My great-grandparents raise beef cattle, and when it's that time of year we get a huge load of meat. This stuff comes in handy so that we can freeze the meat and keep it usable!
Absolutely need this in my life! Heard great things from family and friends! Just need to get myself to a store to buy it and use it on all this deer meat were about to be putting in our freezer! :)
Gabby G.
Indianapolis, IN
We use this often for the meals we serve to homeless at our church. It works great to keep everything closed up. Definitely a product I would recommend.
Vanessa R.
Las Vegas, NV
These work really well I like to buy meat and other food items in bulk so it helps me to say food without it's getting rotten too fast
Yadira R.
Great for packaging all sorts of things not just meat.. last long and is very durable.. definitely recommend this product
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
It works great and always gets the job done and gets it done correctly! Store brands can't compare to Reynolds!
Rebecca G.
Davison, MI
It works great! I use it every day at work. The cutter is much better than the cutter on the smaller boxes.
Emma W.
Works well for preserving foods and liquids. Very adhesive to keep from spills. Great product overall!
Rachel P.
I love this stuff...... I use it on a daliy basis...... It comes in good use when u have left overs