Reynolds® Packaging Metro Light-Duty PVC Film Roll with Cutter Box in Clea uploaded by Lisa A.

BY REYNOLDS WRAP

Features: -Foil sheet-Lighter gauge pop-up aluminum foil sheets for use with food-convenientlyy dispense one at a time-Great for wrapping food-Lighter-gauge foil provides excellent service-500/Box-Color: Silver-Item: Food Wrap-Country of Manufa.

Buy on Jet.com*
Lisa A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
The only foil brand I use for doing colour services!! I love love love these foils, they aren't too flimsy but they are study enough to contain the product and easily picked up. Only wish they were precut but that's the only flaw I find with this product.
Candi B.
This is the only way to go!! We have a box of this to use whenever we need it with no fear of running out anytime soon! Box may be a bit larger than most prefer but to us it is well worth the space it takes up to always have clear wrap
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
Love this product! Used it when I was a manager at chuck e cheese. It stills stably on counter so you can pull Out and cover food easily and has a slide cutter to cut off your piece. Very easy to use! And the roll is huge so it goes a long ways.
Olivia B.
Rocky Hill, CT
This is a must-have in my household, it can used to bake, store food and even for cool arts and crafts projects. Very easy to use and the cutter box is great for controlling the amout of film and helps to give you a even cut of film.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
I have bought this on Amazon myself a restaurant supply places carry it but I noticed that the prices there were sometimes double or triple what I was paying on Amazon
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
This is a giant roll that you buy for restaurants. It works great! Rolls out fast and cuts really well so you don't have plastic sticking to everything.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
We use this in the bar I work at we used to cover almost all the food restore overnight it's nice and easy and quick so I makes closing a breeze
Luisa A.
Cost effective. it last me a really long time. I especially like that it clings well to the dishes and minimizes messes.
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
We are always having left overs so this is a must have in any house hold. And it last a long time love bulk size
Happy P.
Goose Creek, SC
Use this film in one of our restaurants. Very easy to use. Sticky enough. Affordable price. Good quality overall.