BY REYNOLDS WRAP

Reynolds oven bags are the easy way to make great tasting meals for your family. Just open the bag, place it in a pan and fill it with your favorite meat and vegetables. Close it using the nylon tie provided and place it in the oven. The bag traps in moisture and natural juices to keep food from drying out so it comes out juicy and tender every time. Clean-up is easy because there is no messy pan to scrub.

• I've never used a bag, I hear they are helpful. Is it better then...1 Answers
  • Do these hold a pretty good size turkey? I've heard that there re...2 Answers
  • Is it possible to still get a crispy skin when using these bags?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Candace K.
The only time I ever buy these is when I plan on cooking a turkey which is usually only around Thanksgiving. I cook a lot of whole chickens though, maybe I should try these for those! They work great and keep the turkey extra moist and seal in all of the flavors from the seasonings, drippings, and vegetables. It also comes with twisty ties to keep air from escaping.
Tiffini M.
E Wenatchee, WA
I have always used these to cook my turkey for the holidays! It is super simple and every time I end up with a perfectly most turkey! It's worth the few dollars that they cost. Totally recommend if you've never cooked a turkey before and you need a foolproof way to cook!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I started bagging the Thanksgiving bird 3 years ago. Oh my gosh, it's so much easier! No basting, no aluminum foil to mess around with. Everything is moist. Throw veggies right in the bag for flavor.
Rachel H.
These are the best turkey bags around. Inexpensive yet durable, my turkeys always turn out extra juicy plus as long as you don't accidently puncture the bag they make clean up easier as well!
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
I am not a baster. I suffer from adult ADHD I can't really imagine myself basting a turkey for hours. The turkey always turns out fall off the bone moist and the cleanup is a breeze.
Sam R.
These bags are great when you're making turkey we use it all the time on Turkey Day to put in our big turkey's we usually get about 2 boxes of these and they work great
daijah p.
All I can say is they are amazing bags for my turkey and ham🙃! I recommend it for anyone looking to cool and bomb ham that is not dry!
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
I like this product as well i have also used this for large chickens as well. Cook so well and leaves them so juicy and taste..
Chiquita C.
These are the only oven bags my family use. Not just for holidays of course. Can be used for any meal, like stuffed chicken.
Crystal B.
Plant City, FL
I use these for thanksgiving every year. Every turkey I've made using these oven bags has turned out golden brown and juicy.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
Do these hold a pretty good size turkey? I've heard that there really good but I have yet to try one and this year I am making a turkey instead of frying it so I was just wondering if these bags were any good to cook a turkey
Liz R.
Philadelphia, PA
I'd like to try these bags for the first time this Thanksgiving. I already purchased them but I'm nervous to use them. Has anyone had any problems with them burning or having a plastic taste?
Kristen P.
Coleville, CA
I've contemplated using an oven bag for my turkey this year to make clean up less work. Do the bags leak?
Krista R.
Las Vegas , NV
Do you think these bags make a turkey taste better?
Sephira A.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Am considering using these bags for my turkey, but was worried about the plastic melting or sticking to the food. Does anyone have any experience with them, or tips they can share to make sure that everything comes out perfect?