BY REYNOLDS WRAP #24 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

40 ft. x 15 in. 4.6 m^2; 12.1m x 38.1cm. see more...

Heather D.
Exeter, NH
Perfect for baking cookies. Cookies don't stick to it and the bottoms of the cookies are perfectly golden. I do have to cut the paper to fit my cookie sheets and fold it so that it doesn't roll up before I put the cookies on it. I totally recommend this product.
Sarah H.
Warrensburg, MO
I started using parchment paper to bake cookies with. I have dark cookie sheets and noticed the bottom of my cookies getting burned if I don't put the parchment down. Makes cleanup a breeze as well.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this stuff! my cookies always turn out perfect. they don't don't spread too much and never burn on the bottom due to direct contact with the cookie sheets. I just won't make cookies without it!
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
I purchased this from target for a few dollars and it has lasted me for a long time. It is perfect for my baking needs.
Amy R.
Essential for baking! Couldn't make it make it through all my holiday baking without this product! Love love love