Home & GardenHousehold Paper ProductsReynolds

by Reynolds

Make memorable meals with Reynolds Kitchens Slow Cooker Liners, and save time on cleanup. Grab these slow cooker bags for mess-free slow cooking without dealing with stubborn, baked-on food that's tough to clean. Strong and reliable, these Reynolds slow cooker liners hold the heartiest ingredients without breaking or puncturing. Your favorite slow cooker meals taste just as delicious as they always do, and these slow cooker liners oval shape doesn't affect the cooking time. The only thing that changes is the way you clean up- no soaking or scrubbing required. Lift the liner from your slow cooker to take care of the mess. Whether you're preparing breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, Reynolds slow cooker bags make your life easier from start to finish. You can use them with confidence since they're BPA-free and made from special heat-resistant nylon. Sizing is available from 3qt to 8qt slow cooker liners to fit multiple appliance sizes. Spend more time entertaining family and friends and less time in the kitchen with these FDA-compliant food-safe Reynolds Kitchens Slow Cooker Liners.

This package contains two packs of six Reynolds Kitchens Slow Cooker Liners, each measuring 13 x 21 inches to fit 3 to 8-quart round or oval slow cookers; Slow cooker bags are ideal for cooking pot roasts, chicken, casseroles and other foods; Line your cooker with these slow cooker insert bags for mess-free slow cooking without stubborn baked-on food that's hard to clean; Slow cooker liners allow for fast and easy clean-up in 8 seconds or less guaranteed without soaking or scrubbing; Slow cooker liners BPA free nylon-blend construction is safe for high temperatures and is FDA-compliant for food safety

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Reynolds Kitchens Premium Slow Cooker Liners - 13 x 21 Inch, 2 Packages of 6 Liners (12 Total)!
Brittany J.
Medon, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Reynolds Kitchens Premium Slow Cooker Liners - 13 x 21 Inch, 2 Packages of 6 Liners (12 Total) uploaded by Brittany J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these things! Total kitchen game changer! I put 1 in my crockpot before I add any ingredients then I toss it along with any scraps left in the crockpot when I’m done. The instructions on the box say you can clean your crockpot just by wiping it down when you’re done. No washing required! Here’s a pic of the liner in use. I’m making some taco soup.
Courtney H.
Clarkston, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Reynolds Kitchens Premium Slow Cooker Liners - 13 x 21 Inch, 2 Packages of 6 Liners (12 Total) uploaded by Courtney H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best money I've ever spent. Easy to put in slow cooker, I've never had a problem with one leaking, and the price is pretty cheap. Makes it so much easier to clean up. No scrubbing or soaking crockpot. photo is after I took out the dirty liner and no mess
Kaitlan G.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are literally a game changer!! If I could give them more then 5 stars I absolutely would. Before I found these ill be honest I didn't always use my crock pot because I would dread having to clean it. It can be so hard depending on what you cooked. After finding these I use the crock pot at least twice a week. So easy to just place the bag in, cook what you want, th Reynolds Kitchens Premium Slow Cooker Liners - 13 x 21 Inch, 2 Packages of 6 Liners (12 Total) row away the bag when your finished and rinse out the crock pot. So fast and easy. I love these and won't ever go without them again. I can't recommend enough! Love them.
Kristin T.
Dover, NH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Reynolds Kitchens Premium Slow Cooker Liners - 13 x 21 Inch, 2 Packages of 6 Liners (12 Total) uploaded by Kristin T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Probably one of my favorite cooking item inventions ever. I was so guilty of letting my crockpot my crockpot soak for a full day dreading cleaning the awful crusted or stuck on mess that seemed to happen no matter what was cooked. My coworker recommended these and I am NEVER going to be without them again. Price point is more than fair and they are great quality. They done burn or leak and I find that transferring the food in them is actual simple just remove and pour. I don't even have to ladle anymore. I trust this brand completely.
Briana C.
Warwick, RI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
These are one of the greatest things ever made!! I love using my slow cooker, especially during the summer months so I don’t have to turn on the stove and heat up the house. There always seems to be a big mess left after cooking though. These liners are fantastic because they contain all the mess and I just wipe the crock pot insert down just for good measure. I highly recommend this product.
nicole F.
Kennewick, WA
LOVE these! i never use my slow cooker without them! Makes clean up a breeze! You can even take the entire liner and place your leftovers in a storage container. Easy! Easy! Easy!
Catie M.
Dacula, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Great price and also help keep crock pots and other cooking stuff clean. Makes cleaning so much easier and can buy almost anywhere.
Jeremy N.
Minneapolis, MN
These are a very helpful addition to any crockpot recipe. They make clean up a breeze. Saving time and energy. No more scrubbing and scrubbing. Just take the liner out and throw it away. Once you try them you will never be without them. A must buy!Reynolds Kitchens Premium Slow Cooker Liners - 13 x 21 Inch, 2 Packages of 6 Liners (12 Total)
Arlina R.
Kingwood, TX
Purchased at: Target
I work 4pm to 1:30am and I depend on my crockpot alot to feed my family. These liners are lifesavers especially if your receipe involves cheese or anything else that normally burns. No more having to scrub the life out of your crockpot after dinner. Just remove the liner and cleanup is over.
Kylie S.
Lincoln, NE
This are a life saver! No more scrubbing crusted on anything! I guess the only con I can think of, is you have to figure out the best way to transfer soup out of it, if it’s still full, and you don’t want to ladle forever.

Looking for your answer?