BY REYNOLDS WRAP #14 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

11.9" x 75.7" = 75 sq. ft. 30cm x 23m = 6.97m^2.

Buy on Target
Mimi F.
There are so many uses for this wax paper!
It prevents splatters and keeps your microwave clean, protects countertops when dipping candy and fruits, and saves you cleanup time in the kitchen. Don’t forget to use wax paper when you roll out your pie crusts and cookie dough because things don’t stick to its waxy surface. It’s a great help in the kitchen.
Jenny P.
Bristol, TN
This is a staple in my house. Whenever I want easy clean up in the kitchen I reach for this wax paper. It sis great for baking and I like to line my pans for non stick baking and fast clean up. I always try to get this brand because I know it will be sturdy and hold up to whatever mess I am making in the kitchen.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
I love using this product especially for baking around Christmas time. It protects surfaces, is microwave safe, and is effective at helping with clean up. It's not expensive and is reliable. I recommend definitely to others.
Betsy F.
West Monroe, LA
These are so nice for baking! I love being able to grab one and slap it right on the pan! It's so much better than having to clean up after using nonstick spray. I'm a huge fan of these and would recommend to anyone wanting to save time on clean up
Maria De Jesus B.
My husband and I use Reynold's Cut Rite Wax Paper to bake all of the time. We just love cooking and baking in our home and this wax paper is so durable and very affordable! Easy to find in many stores, perfect for baking cookies!
Tory K.
columbus, OH
A little more expensive than I would like but works well, will be looking for coupons for upcoming Christmas cookie season. The bigger size (this one) is usually more economical (cheaper per sq foot) than the smaller sizes. I swear by it for cookie baking.
Tory K.
columbus, OH
Daisy T.
I love using this for cookies and other baking products. It doesn't stick to anything too. I don't have any cons for this.
Lorynn W.
Owensboro, KY
I use this every Christmas when I make no bake cookies. This wax paper does a great job with keeping things from sticking.
Roskita S.
I like those. It use instead of parchment paper sometimes. Although its happened that it burns and smoke comes out lol