2 colors available

BY REYNOLDS WRAP #1 in Baking Supplies

Made from parchment paper, Reynolds® Cookie Baking Sheets are a natural, high density paper with a non-stick coating. Each 12” x 16” sheet is pre-cut to the size of a standard cookie sheet, and packed to lay flat right out of the box, so it won’t curl or roll. Use these non-stick baking sheets every time you line your pan to help ensure that your cookies bake evenly without sticking or breaking. Plus, cleanup is a breeze – no scraping or scrubbing your pans; just toss out the Cookie Baking Sheet and wipe down your pan. Parchment paper is also great for steaming meat, fish or vegetables in a parchment packet (a technique known as cooking ‘en papillote’.) For recipes and more tips, please visit www.ReynoldsKitchens.com

Availability: In grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide

Suggested Retail Price: One box for an MSRP (grocery) of $3.99

Leah B.
Leah B.
I will never bake with a plain cookie sheet ever again! I love that you can just throw away the paper and the mess is cleaned up! I use this paper for cookies, bread, home made biscuits, rolls, canned biscuits much more... there are so many uses! I have even lined cupcake tins with it when I ran out of traditional liners!
I used to think they were not worth the money, having these was just a luxury. I hate doing the dishes, we don't have a dishwasher so I have to do them all by hand. If this parchment paper makes my clean up easier and saves me a dish I don't have to wash I'll buy it to save my sanity and spend time doing something more productive, like playing with my kiddos!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
I got these for free in my voxbox and they came just in time for all of my holiday baking :) I already buy this brand all the time so this was really just a bonus for me. I didn't have to buy it this time and I have a coupon for next time! These make baking so much easier because it helps keep my pans clean and it keeps my cookies from sticking to the pan and getting all crumbly. They also REALLY help when I make chocolate covered items. Before I used these I was so confused as to how people were using foil to make chocolate covered pretzels and almonds because when I did it the foil would get all stuck to the chocolate; it was a nightmare. These are seriously amazing!!
Zenmaster169 ..
Zenmaster169 ..
I really love these cookie baking sheets. My cookies came out really nice and I did not have any of them burn on the bottom like they would have with using a regular cookie sheet. In fact they were crispy, yet chewy and golden brown. Cookie perfection. Clean up was a breeze! All I had to do was take the baking sheets off and toss them in the trash! No fuss, no muss. And there wasn't much residue from the cookies either. It really depended on the type of cookies I made, but clean up just wasn't what it used to be. No sticking, flaking or cracked cookies! I am sold! I won't be without these come next Christmas, that's for sure! What a time saver!
Mary R.
Mary R.
These are awesome! No mess, no sticking, not burning and no cleaning. My pans will get more life so the price is totally worth it in the end lack of cleanup notwithstanding. Not only is the actual baking process easier, but so is the cooling. You can pull the parchment sheet with the cookies off directly onto the rack, and then more easily move cookies from rack to rack in large quantities quickly. It speeds the entire process up immensely! These fit a full sheet size pan. I cut mine in half to also use with smaller pans.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
This product is listed at an amazing price! I loved using it when I baked some cookies. I was able to use it in the oven with no problems since they're heat-safe, the sheets are non-stick, so I had no issues with lifting the completed cookies from them, and they even reduced the amount of mess when I initially placed the raw dough on the sheets! The sheets come in the perfect size that fits most baking pans. Reynolds has never let me down on any of their items, and I definitely recommend others to try their products, too!
De B.
De B.
These made my clean up such a breeze. None of my cookies stuck to the sheet. I also noticed that all of my cookies cooked evenly. None of my cookies was burnt. I usually have one batch that gets a little on the burnt side but not with these baking sheets. I was quite impressed. I am much more likely to bake cookies and other goodies now that I have tried these. I had never used parchment paper before. I love the size of these sheets too. These make cleaning your baking sheet so much easier as well.
raquel b.
raquel b.
Appleton, WI
I had a lot of baking to do for event and I came across these baking sheets , can I just say these are awesome , I normally buy the big roll and attempt to cut a perfect sheet to fit my cookie sheet normally it's uneven and a hotmess. This saved me time by just placing the pre cut sheet on the pan and dropping those cookie in place , less time in the kitchen is always a win got them at festival foods ...
Erika W.
Erika W.
Got these complimentary for testing purposes from influenster! I loved how I was able to keep cooking sheets clean without gunking them up with cooking spray and leftover residue. These were perfect for cooking and baking--used them for carrots that were baked with wonderful results! You can even spray cooking spray on this to reduce the stick!
Ambar Z.
Ambar Z.
This product is great. It fits my tray, there're not cookies stuck and it really easy to clean up after baking. I used this product to bake my first batch of cookies and It was a hit. Definetely recommending it to my family and friends. I received this product complimentary from Reynolds & Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Jock G.
Jock G.
I bake at least 2x a week. Parchment papers are heavens sent. It makes baking more enjoyable by avoiding unnecessary sticking and mess. It save you time washing off the pans. What better brand as choice than Reynolds! It is sturdy and delivers . Unlike other brands it is high quality. That waxy anti stick property is legit.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Would you recommend using these over just spraying the pan? What's the difference?
Allison P.
Allison P.
I bake a lot and I was wondering if these prevent burning?
Kerry R.
Kerry R.
Middletown , CT
Are these expensive and do they wear well during baking and cookie removal? I bake a lot and would love something that would make cooking easier!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Did you feel like it was worth it to get this over a roll?
Jaleesah S.
Jaleesah S.
Albuquerque, NM
I've never tried these. Does it work well and also does it leave a funny taste on foods? after baking.