Food & SnacksCooking & Baking IngredientsReynolds Wrap
Reynolds Cookie Baking Sheets Parchment Paper

Reynolds® Cookie Baking Sheets Parchment Paper

Made from parchment paper, Reynolds® Cookie Baking Sheets are a natural, high density paper with a non-stick coating. Each 12” x 16” sheet is pre-cut to the size of a standard cookie sheet, and packed to lay flat right out of the box, so it won’t curl or roll. Use these non-stick baking sheets every time you line your pan to help ensure that your cookies bake evenly without sticking or breaking. Plus, cleanup is a breeze – no scraping or scrubbing your pans; just toss out the Cookie Baking Sheet and wipe down your pan. Parchment paper is also great for steaming meat, fish or vegetables in a parchment packet (a technique known as cooking ‘en papillote’.) For recipes and more tips, please visit www.ReynoldsKitchens.com

Availability: In grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide

Suggested Retail Price: One box for an MSRP (grocery) of $3.99

Anyone know if there are toxic chemicals in this?
Do you need to use a different one each time you cook another batch ? Is it one set and done ?
Start your review of Reynolds® Cookie Baking Sheets Parchment Paper!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,255 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
This is definitely a convenience product, but it makes baking prep and clean up a breeze! They eliminate the need for baking spray and most pans don’t need to be washed after using.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,298 reviews
These are great to use if you want to make cookies or any of your baked goods that you would like to use so it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan and it’s easy cleanup I would definitely recommend there a good value
Nicole S.
Detroit, MI
So excited! I tend to bake quite a few cookies. (Grandbabies) But with it only being myself and my youngest at home, he's 14yrd old, we try not to make too many dishes. These baking sheets have worked right into our no mess plan. The cookies don't stick and the pan doesn't get dirty. Winning!
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought to try and compared to parchment paper. I honestly like these better than the other. Recommend
Geanene C.
Indianapolis, IN
I like to use baking sheets instead of adding grease to my pans when I bake to be healthier. I know it’s sound ironic to want to bake healthier without the butter and grease.The Reynolds cookie baking sheet actually do work.
Laura Y.
Imperial, MO
Makes clean up a breeze. Much better than parchment paper on a roll. A little pricier than store brand. I use at least twice especially when baking cookies. I'd definitely purchase again.
Crystal R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these when I’m baking and cooking they work very well and nothing sticks to them either worth the money
Melissa M.
Peabody, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE these cookie baking sheets!! I will never make cookies again without using these. No need to wash the own after baking your cookies. You just toss these in the trash and you're done. I normally would use aluminum foil. But these are probably better because they don't hear up the was fill does.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Reynolds® Cookie Baking Sheets Parchment Paper uploaded by Cindy S.
These baking sheets are life changing! The quality of these are great, and they exceeded my expectations for their price point. They did not rip or fall apart even whenever put to the test. I used one to line a cake pan to make banana bread and after baking, I was able to pull the bread away from the pan effortlessly, NO STICKING! Then all I had to do was wipe the pan clean for an easy cleanup! The next day I used the same pan and a baking sheet to make homemade nachos. Again, I was able to simply lift the paper out and had an effortless cleanup. I will definitely be repurchasing. ***I received this product complimentary from Reynolds & Influenster, but all opinions are my own.***
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Victoria F.
Indiana, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I used these over Christmas time to bake all my cookies. They worked great and kept the cookies from sticking. They are all super convenient when you have alot to bake during the holidays like we did.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...