BY REYNOLDS WRAP #1 in Baking Supplies

Made from parchment paper, Reynolds® Cookie Baking Sheets are a natural, high density paper with a non-stick coating. Each 12” x 16” sheet is pre-cut to the size of a standard cookie sheet, and packed to lay flat right out of the box, so it won’t curl or roll. Use these non-stick baking sheets every time you line your pan to help ensure that your cookies bake evenly without sticking or breaking. Plus, cleanup is a breeze – no scraping or scrubbing your pans; just toss out the Cookie Baking Sheet and wipe down your pan. Parchment paper is also great for steaming meat, fish or vegetables in a parchment packet (a technique known as cooking ‘en papillote’.) For recipes and more tips, please visit www.ReynoldsKitchens.com

Availability: In grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide

Suggested Retail Price: One box for an MSRP (grocery) of $3.99

• Anyone have a killer recipe to bake on these bad boys?1 Answers
  • Can this es hold the cookies, will the paper rip?2 Answers
  • I have used this so far for baking cookies and pigs in a blanket....2 Answers
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
I got these for free in my voxbox and they came just in time for all of my holiday baking :) I already buy this brand all the time so this was really just a bonus for me. I didn't have to buy it this time and I have a coupon for next time! These make baking so much easier because it helps keep my pans clean and it keeps my cookies from sticking to the pan and getting all crumbly. They also REALLY help when I make chocolate covered items. Before I used these I was so confused as to how people were using foil to make chocolate covered pretzels and almonds because when I did it the foil would get all stuck to the chocolate; it was a nightmare. These are seriously amazing!!
Ashley Y.
This product is listed at an amazing price! I loved using it when I baked some cookies. I was able to use it in the oven with no problems since they're heat-safe, the sheets are non-stick, so I had no issues with lifting the completed cookies from them, and they even reduced the amount of mess when I initially placed the raw dough on the sheets! The sheets come in the perfect size that fits most baking pans. Reynolds has never let me down on any of their items, and I definitely recommend others to try their products, too!
De B.
These made my clean up such a breeze. None of my cookies stuck to the sheet. I also noticed that all of my cookies cooked evenly. None of my cookies was burnt. I usually have one batch that gets a little on the burnt side but not with these baking sheets. I was quite impressed. I am much more likely to bake cookies and other goodies now that I have tried these. I had never used parchment paper before. I love the size of these sheets too. These make cleaning your baking sheet so much easier as well.
raquel b.
Appleton, WI
I had a lot of baking to do for event and I came across these baking sheets , can I just say these are awesome , I normally buy the big roll and attempt to cut a perfect sheet to fit my cookie sheet normally it's uneven and a hotmess. This saved me time by just placing the pre cut sheet on the pan and dropping those cookie in place , less time in the kitchen is always a win got them at festival foods ...
Erika W.
Got these complimentary for testing purposes from influenster! I loved how I was able to keep cooking sheets clean without gunking them up with cooking spray and leftover residue. These were perfect for cooking and baking--used them for carrots that were baked with wonderful results! You can even spray cooking spray on this to reduce the stick!
Ambar Z.
This product is great. It fits my tray, there're not cookies stuck and it really easy to clean up after baking. I used this product to bake my first batch of cookies and It was a hit. Definetely recommending it to my family and friends. I received this product complimentary from Reynolds & Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Jock G.
I bake at least 2x a week. Parchment papers are heavens sent. It makes baking more enjoyable by avoiding unnecessary sticking and mess. It save you time washing off the pans. What better brand as choice than Reynolds! It is sturdy and delivers . Unlike other brands it is high quality. That waxy anti stick property is legit.
Elaine L.
I got this for free in my Twinkle VoxBox.
This has saved me so much time cutting baking sheets. Since these are precut, I have perfectly lined sheets every time. The only minor downside is that the sheets are a little small for my pan so I do have to layer a couple to cover the whole thing. Otherwise, it works perfectly.
Megan M.
Richmond, VA
These are awesome. Function just like parchment but are pre-sized for baking sheets so you don't have to worry about cutting to the right size. They're also great for prep. Put one on the counter, do your messy work, throw sheet away! I got these free from influenster/reynolds but will definitely buy.
Nicole S.
Detroit, MI
So excited! I tend to bake quite a few cookies. (Grandbabies) But with it only being myself and my youngest at home, he's 14yrd old, we try not to make too many dishes. These baking sheets have worked right into our no mess plan. The cookies don't stick and the pan doesn't get dirty. Winning!
Faith B.
Would you recommend using these over just spraying the pan? What's the difference?
Allison P.
I bake a lot and I was wondering if these prevent burning?
Kerry R.
Middletown , CT
Are these expensive and do they wear well during baking and cookie removal? I bake a lot and would love something that would make cooking easier!
Alyssa F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Did you feel like it was worth it to get this over a roll?
Jaleesah S.
Albuquerque, NM
I've never tried these. Does it work well and also does it leave a funny taste on foods? after baking.