BY REYNOLDS WRAP #1 in Baking Supplies

Made from parchment paper, Reynolds® Cookie Baking Sheets are a natural, high density paper with a non-stick coating. Each 12” x 16” sheet is pre-cut to the size of a standard cookie sheet, and packed to lay flat right out of the box, so it won’t curl or roll. Use these non-stick baking sheets every time you line your pan to help ensure that your cookies bake evenly without sticking or breaking. Plus, cleanup is a breeze – no scraping or scrubbing your pans; just toss out the Cookie Baking Sheet and wipe down your pan. Parchment paper is also great for steaming meat, fish or vegetables in a parchment packet (a technique known as cooking ‘en papillote’.) For recipes and more tips, please visit www.ReynoldsKitchens.com

Availability: In grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide

Suggested Retail Price: One box for an MSRP (grocery) of $3.99

• I bake a lot and I was wondering if these prevent burning?4 Answers
  • Anyone have a killer recipe to bake on these bad boys?1 Answers
  • Can this es hold the cookies, will the paper rip?2 Answers
Sandra Z.
Dulles, VA
Review for: Reynolds® Cookie Baking Sheets Non-Stick Parchment Paper 22 ct Box more...
Good value for the price. Honestly, baking sheets are, well, baking sheets, but I'm far less likely to have food sticking to the oven with these than with another brand. Notice the 'less likely,' just because I have had one or two instances where something did end up sticking -- but it wasn't to the point where it ever ruined my dish. Definitely keep these around in my kitchen drawers and got excellent use out of them during the recent holidays.
Erika E.
These are the best utensil to have in a kitchen that loves to bake cookies and cakes!
I use them to when I bake cakes or brownies in cake pans bu cutting them to fit to the pan.
Every time I use them I know that my baked goods will turn out great!
I used them last night with my rolls and they came out perfect!
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Review for: Reynolds® Cookie Baking Sheets Parchment Paper 25 ct Box more...
Use these parchment sheets every time i bake cookies. My cookies never stick to the pan anymore and they're so easy to remove from the cookie pan and just put in a new sheet
Amber H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Oh I love these things! They are a lifesaver when baking a bunch of cookies! So easy to just slide the cookies off the sheet and start again. I have used these many times and will continue to do so. If you ever have issues with baking cookies and getting them not to stick to the sheet I recommend picking up a pack of these! Inexpensive solution to cookie problems!
Morgan V.
Review for: Reynolds® Cookie Baking Sheets Parchment Paper 25 ct Box more...
No stickage with these products. I got this in a box box which confused me a little but hey...I like baking so I'm not complaining! Haha anyway, you like line your pan with these and your baked goods with never ever stick and everyone will love the crap out of you.
Kellie T.
Review for: Reynolds® Cookie Baking Sheets Parchment Paper 25 ct Box more...
This has been my new favorite product. I love the pre-cut convenience, the sheets fit perfectly onto a baking sheet and the pieces don't try to curl back up like the parchment rolls. They also fit well in my drawer, with the box being nice and slim.
Jayden M.
Boise, ID
Love using these! There are some recipes that foil or greased pans just don't work. I usually use these for certain cookie recipes and they make it so much easier to get them off the pan, they just slide off. I always like to keep some handy
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
These baking sheets are life changing! The quality of these are great, and they exceeded my expectations for their price point. They did not rip or fall apart even whenever put to the test. I used one to line a cake pan to make banana bread and after baking, I was able to pull the bread away from the pan effortlessly, NO STICKING! Then all I had to do was wipe the pan clean for an easy cleanup! The next day I used the same pan and a baking sheet to make homemade nachos. Again, I was able to simply lift the paper out and had an effortless cleanup. I will definitely be repurchasing.
***I received this product complimentary from Reynolds & Influenster, but all opinions are my own.***
Kia Y.
Lancaster
I love how convenient these are any time I need parchment paper! I love how easy they are to use instead of having to rip paper every time I need some and I always wind up wasting so much!
Amy M.
Williamson , WV
Review for: Reynolds® Cookie Baking Sheets Parchment Paper 25 ct Box more...
Love the sheets. These make it so easy to bake large amounts ok cookies a little quicker. As a Home baker I can use every extra minute I can get. I just wish there were more coupons available for them.
Faith B.
Would you recommend using these over just spraying the pan? What's the difference?
Jaleesah S.
Albuquerque, NM
I've never tried these. Does it work well and also does it leave a funny taste on foods? after baking.
Allison P.
I bake a lot and I was wondering if these prevent burning?
Alyssa F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Did you feel like it was worth it to get this over a roll?
Kerry R.
Middletown , CT
Are these expensive and do they wear well during baking and cookie removal? I bake a lot and would love something that would make cooking easier!