Reynaldo's Mexican Food Style Rice Pudding, 6 oz uploaded by Veronica P.

BY REYNALDO'S #31 in Gelatin & Pudding

Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA
So good ! There's one from the same brand but with cinnamon on top and it's actually better than this one. I think this is better than the better known kozy shack brand so if you see this in your local grocery store or even 7eleven, do give it a try !
Adriana R.
Oroville, CA
This rice pudding is so good. It tastes amazing. It has cinnamon on the top that gives it a nice taste also. And it's only like one dollar. I definitely recommend everyone to try this Mexican rice pudding.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
Best rice pudding I've had from the store. I've had kozy shack and some other Mexican brand but they didn't come close to being as good as this one! It's so addictive! I've even had homemade and I think I might prefer this!
Hillary G.
Philadelphia , PA
Sweet and reminds me of childhood! It's definitely a tasty treat once in awhile! I usually find this or anther brand at Aldi!
Veronica P.
A little tad sweet, but it's a good rice pudding. Just had wisdom teeth surgery and it a soft snack to eat.
Bren A.
It's so delicious! But eat it with moderation because you might gain a few pounds lol.
💬 Guadalupe E.
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
This one and Don Francisco are two of the to go for me both are very creamy ,and not too sweet it's good ,I could have these every other day
Valentina D.
Valrico, FL
Oh por dios!!! Este Arroz Con Leche es la gloriaaa tiene un sabor buenísimo y llena lo suficiente como para comer uno solo!
Faith H.
Ashland, KY
Love this brand. It has some cinnamon on top right when you open it. I found mine at Aldis for a very good price!
celia r.
stockton, CA
love these product, the taste is amazing and my three children love them of couse as well i really recommend!!!