Reynaldo's Mexican Food Style Rice Pudding, 6 oz uploaded by Veronica P.

BY REYNALDO'S #47 in Gelatin & Pudding

Martine K.
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA
So good ! There's one from the same brand but with cinnamon on top and it's actually better than this one. I think this is better than the better known kozy shack brand so if you see this in your local grocery store or even 7eleven, do give it a try !
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
Best rice pudding I've had from the store. I've had kozy shack and some other Mexican brand but they didn't come close to being as good as this one! It's so addictive! I've even had homemade and I think I might prefer this!
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Oroville
This rice pudding is so good. It tastes amazing. It has cinnamon on the top that gives it a nice taste also. And it's only like one dollar. I definitely recommend everyone to try this Mexican rice pudding.
Valentina D.
Valentina D.
valrico
Oh por dios!!! Este Arroz Con Leche es la gloriaaa tiene un sabor buenĂ­simo y llena lo suficiente como para comer uno solo!
Faith H.
Faith H.
Ashland, KY
Foodie Expert
Love this brand. It has some cinnamon on top right when you open it. I found mine at Aldis for a very good price!
celia r.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
love these product, the taste is amazing and my three children love them of couse as well i really recommend!!!
Hillary G.
Hillary G.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Sweet and reminds me of childhood! It's definitely a tasty treat once in awhile! I usually find this or anther brand at Aldi!
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
A little tad sweet, but it's a good rice pudding. Just had wisdom teeth surgery and it a soft snack to eat.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Foodie Expert
It's so delicious! But eat it with moderation because you might gain a few pounds lol.
Dominique H.
Dominique H.
Sanford, NC
While not that healthy for you....this is hands-down the BEST packaged rice pudding. It's similar to Rico's and SO delicious! My little one and I love sharing a pack for dessert together.