Reyka Iceland Vodka  uploaded by Anna S.Reyka Iceland Vodka  uploaded by Esther Y.

BY REYKA

The Reyka distillery - Iceland’s first distillery - is located in Borgarnes, Iceland. (For those unfamiliar with Icelandic that’s pronounced Bor-gan-ess). Located 74km outside of Reykjavik, this coastal village is removed from industrial life and surrounded by wonderful natural resources. To help paint a picture of how untouched the resources are here, the CO2 levels in Borgarnes are actually falling. Seriously, the air is that clean. With bountiful, crisp arctic waters and abundant lava rocks at our disposal, we can’t help but want to give the world a little taste of what we experience every day in Iceland. That’s why we created Reyka. It’s not just made in Iceland. It’s made of the things that make this island unlike any other place in the world. see more...

Jocelyn W.
Lincoln
I cannot take a shot of vodka without vomiting. I apparently, however, can handle this one. It is so smooth without the bite or burn that most vodkas are accompanied by. My friends and I honestly like this vodka more than Grey Goose, and it is almost half the price at $20!

I can’t really do this vodka justice without mentioning the beautiful packaging that has well designed typography and information about the distilling process. The packaging alone would make you think you are drinking a much more expensive vodka.

Normally, I drink this mixed half with water and about 1 oz. of lemon. It is also very good in mules or as a shot!
Evelyn B.
Super smooth and classy vodka. My husband who is really not the biggest vodka fan admitted that this was pretty good. Great flavor at a great price. It’s probably in the middle as far as price but it’s worth the money!
Sarah T.
This is my favorite brand. First choice to buy if it’s available. Decent price for the product. Tastes great to drink on the rocks wi n a twist or mixed if that’s your jam. I definitely suggest anyone buy this.
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
My absolutely favorite vodka ever. There is no comparisons to this vodka. It is very smooth! It is so good that I won’t mix it with anything else. It can be drank at room temp or cold, but either are fine. The bottle explains the process they use to make the vodka and it’s is amazing! I always recommend this product to those looking for a good vodka.
Topher B.
Dublin, CA
Hands down my favorite vodka of choice! I love how refreshing and smooth it is! Mixes perfectly with any mixer you have around the house, from Cape Codders to Bloody Marys!
Cake M.
Trabuco Canyon
I enjoy this vodka very much! It’s smooth, though, not as crisp. I’ve used this for vodka soda and it’s delicious. I’ve also used it for Lemon Drop martinis and they were also great! Would buy again, when on sale.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Tastes like a great vodka with no after bite back burning taste. This one is good mixing with other beverages or on the rocks. Price is great, and I would definitely purchase again.
Esther Y.
Centreville, VA
I recently went on a week long trip to Iceland, and my friends and I picked this bottle up on a whim (because of the beautiful packaging). It's an Icelandic vodka that you can only get there, and we had picked it up at the airport. Two words: smooth and so easy to go down. It is truly the smoothest and best tasting vodka I've ever tried. It's affordable while also feeling incredibly luxury because of the beautiful typography and packaging. I strongly recommend buying this at the duty-free store at the Iceland airport rather than the one in the States because then you won't have to lug it around through security and on the plane.
Kelly B.
Best vodka; this is coming from someone who doesn't drink liquor. It tastes so good, not much burn, and it's hard to feel crappy the day after.
It's made from glacier water in Iceland where they use geothermal heat to run the distillery. They're tasty vodka with an awesome brand name.
Recommended to everyone and anyone.
Anna S.
This vodka is amazing! It's very smooth to drink over ice and makes for a delicious addition when mixed. Plus, it's made using geothermal heat in Iceland which is pretty cool and very eco friendly! You can't go wrong with this eco-friendly smooth vodka!