Reyka Iceland Vodka  uploaded by Anna S.Reyka Iceland Vodka  uploaded by Esther Y.

BY REYKA

The Reyka distillery - Iceland’s first distillery - is located in Borgarnes, Iceland. (For those unfamiliar with Icelandic that’s pronounced Bor-gan-ess). Located 74km outside of Reykjavik, this coastal village is removed from industrial life and surrounded by wonderful natural resources. To help paint a picture of how untouched the resources are here, the CO2 levels in Borgarnes are actually falling. Seriously, the air is that clean. With bountiful, crisp arctic waters and abundant lava rocks at our disposal, we can’t help but want to give the world a little taste of what we experience every day in Iceland. That’s why we created Reyka. It’s not just made in Iceland. It’s made of the things that make this island unlike any other place in the world. see more...

Maria V.
Smooth and Sneeky! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 One we always keep in the cabinet and is your go-to BYOB. The bottle and label itself is appealing to the eye. You get Grey Goose Quality and Titos/Smirnoff price. Definitely recommend!! 🤩💯
Katie A.
Yorktown, VA
This vodka is one of my favorites! When you first take the cap off you can’t even smell the alcohol. I mix mine with cranberry juice or lemonade and it goes down sooo smooth. Something to definitely get drunk on
Krystyn G.
Concord, NC
My favorite and go to. Hands down so much better than Tito’s or grey goose! Perfect by itself or mixed. So happy I found this brand when Tito’s was out at the local liquor store!
Dee J.
Very very strong but very smooth. It's good to use with a mixed drink or straight with ice. It also doesn't take a lot to get you going you literally will need just one drink
madison r.
Ann Arbor
one of the best kept secrets in the vodka world! i’ve had it warm and straight before without cringing, but great in a martini or mixed as well! especially for the price, this is one of my favorites for home, i’ll order it when jm out, and it’s a fun bottle and good quality to bring as a gift, too!
Topher B.
Dublin, CA
Hands down my favorite vodka of choice! I love how refreshing and smooth it is! Mixes perfectly with any mixer you have around the house, from Cape Codders to Bloody Marys!
Tiana K.
Reyka is my FAVORITE vodka by far— I wouldn’t buy any other brand if Reyka is available. It’s super smooth with hardly any burn. The bottle is attractive and while the price is competitive with other brands like Grey Goose, the flavor is far superior.
Evelyn B.
Super smooth and classy vodka. My husband who is really not the biggest vodka fan admitted that this was pretty good. Great flavor at a great price. It’s probably in the middle as far as price but it’s worth the money!
Sarah T.
This is my favorite brand. First choice to buy if it’s available. Decent price for the product. Tastes great to drink on the rocks wi n a twist or mixed if that’s your jam. I definitely suggest anyone buy this.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Tastes like a great vodka with no after bite back burning taste. This one is good mixing with other beverages or on the rocks. Price is great, and I would definitely purchase again.