BY REXONA

Rexona Women's Antiperspirant Shower Fresh 50ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vivian S.
Harlingen, TX
Horrible! No es para nada un antitranspirante, no controla la sudoracion ni el mal olor. Tiene un olor agradable es cierto, pero no cumple con las funciones que promete.
Rosauri P.
Miami Florida
I did not think I would think about deodorants but not yet I must admit that the rexona brand is my favorite when I have to choose a deodorant, there are many brands but I feel they do not give me the same protection that gives me rexona. This deodorant has a pleasant aroma and I like it very well, I will never stop using it
YBIED P.
11800 NW 101ST RD
Rexona never leaves me! I use it very often and allows my daily life to be very fresh, free from bad odors, we will always have problems with dark clothes but for that I use another type in spray. His weapon is very nice and resistant during the day.
sarah c.
Melbourne, Australia
This product is not to bad. When i brought it the lid wouldn't close which is unfortunate. The smell of the product i love though. Its very affordable costing $2-3 a bottle. I brought it from Chemist Warehouse.

Overall I'm satisfied and more than likely repurchase in the future.
Rute S.
Lousã
Gosto imenso da rexona tenho sempre imensos desodorizantes da rexona em minha casa para o caso de não encontrar algum. É um desodorizante muito bom porque deixa um cheirinho muito agradável e não mancha. Aroupa. Gosto mesmo muito de uzar rexona
Recomendo
Manar G.
in fact i don't like the smell of this deodrant .The product claims to protect your underarm for a long period of time.they have roll-ons . [product:rexona-women's-antiperspirant-shower-fresh-50ml] I tried Rexona and I have to say it does really work.but i dont like the smell only .
Sara J.
Doral, FL
I just purchased this product to try it out and i must say it was worth the try! Im definitely buying it again and is highly recommended for those of you that are normally on the go. It says on the label 24 hours of protection. I think it can actually last longer than that lol. I love the smell. I actually purchased the bamboo version.
Soiyah Y.
sfax, sfax
Amazing fresh sent !!!! It will last and last and last it's affordable it make y dry and fresh!! Rexona Women Antiperspirant Deodorants (Roll on, Stick, Spray)  I use this deo every day. The smell is fresh and lasts several hours. In addition, it is dry when in use. Perfect for donning your clothes right after Super deodorant. The brand excels in deodorants. I really recommend
Miiyam B.
I've been using rexona products since 2013 when I was still high school. I don't have any complaints. the packaging itself is convenient and the scent is not strong and even when you sweat you wont smell a thing! I feel dry and it last for 48 hours (for me) Rexona Women 48hrs Antiperspirant Deodorants All Day Freshness Shower Clean Scent, Roll-on 40ml.
marcos j.
Não gostei muito desse por que não teve total eficiência nó que prometeu e mais pra usar em casa por que pra usar nó trabalho e horrível você sua ainda deixa a camisa dura com o tempo Rexona Cotton Dry Roll-On Deodorant - 50 ml #contest Rexona Men Xtra Cool Anti-perspirant Deodorant Roll-on 50ml (1.7 Fluid Ounce). (Pack of 3)