BY REXONA

Rexona Women's Antiperspirant Shower Fresh 50ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rosauri P.
Rosauri P.
Miami Florida
I did not think I would think about deodorants but not yet I must admit that the rexona brand is my favorite when I have to choose a deodorant, there are many brands but I feel they do not give me the same protection that gives me rexona. This deodorant has a pleasant aroma and I like it very well, I will never stop using it
YBIED P.
YBIED P.
11800 NW 101ST RD
Rexona never leaves me! I use it very often and allows my daily life to be very fresh, free from bad odors, we will always have problems with dark clothes but for that I use another type in spray. His weapon is very nice and resistant during the day.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Harlingen, TX
Horrible! No es para nada un antitranspirante, no controla la sudoracion ni el mal olor. Tiene un olor agradable es cierto, pero no cumple con las funciones que promete.
Daniela N.
Daniela N.
Rivera
I love it, it's great, good texture, good aroma, frankly a very good brand. It is economical, practical, totally I recommend it. Rexona is one of the best in their products, never heard complaints.The price is quite accessible for everyone
Soiyah Y.
Soiyah Y.
sfax jadida
Amazing fresh sent !!!! It will last and last and last it's affordable it make y dry and fresh!! Rexona Women Antiperspirant Deodorants (Roll on, Stick, Spray)  I use this deo every day. The smell is fresh and lasts several hours. In addition, it is dry when in use. Perfect for donning your clothes right after Super deodorant. The brand excels in deodorants. I really recommend
Miiyam B.
Miiyam B.
I've been using rexona products since 2013 when I was still high school. I don't have any complaints. the packaging itself is convenient and the scent is not strong and even when you sweat you wont smell a thing! I feel dry and it last for 48 hours (for me) Rexona Women 48hrs Antiperspirant Deodorants All Day Freshness Shower Clean Scent, Roll-on 40ml.
marcos j.
marcos j.
Não gostei muito desse por que não teve total eficiência nó que prometeu e mais pra usar em casa por que pra usar nó trabalho e horrível você sua ainda deixa a camisa dura com o tempo Rexona Cotton Dry Roll-On Deodorant - 50 ml #contest Rexona Men Xtra Cool Anti-perspirant Deodorant Roll-on 50ml (1.7 Fluid Ounce). (Pack of 3)
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
This is a very nice antiperspirant, it keeps me dry and fresh! Very affordable, can be found almost everywhere. This lasts  longer than the sprays one, and same effective. The packaging is very travel friendly. I do recommend this to everyone.
Juliana G.
Juliana G.
Av general Luis de França Albuquerque número 3750, torre 2 APT 401 Maceió-Alagoas
O cheiro é muito bom e refrescante, eu não tenho nada a reclamar dele, ótima proteção e ideal para quem tem alergia ou não gosta do spray.
not u.
not u.
Usually get the purple one, tried this one this time because, why not? 😂 most stores have this brand so it shouldn’t be hard to find 😬