BY REXONA

Rexona Women's Antiperspirant Shower Fresh 50ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Horrible! No es para nada un antitranspirante, no controla la sudoracion ni el mal olor. Tiene un olor agradable es cierto, pero no cumple con las funciones que promete.
Rosauri P.
Miami Florida
I did not think I would think about deodorants but not yet I must admit that the rexona brand is my favorite when I have to choose a deodorant, there are many brands but I feel they do not give me the same protection that gives me rexona. This deodorant has a pleasant aroma and I like it very well, I will never stop using it
YBIED P.
11800 NW 101ST RD
Rexona never leaves me! I use it very often and allows my daily life to be very fresh, free from bad odors, we will always have problems with dark clothes but for that I use another type in spray. His weapon is very nice and resistant during the day.
sarah c.
Melbourne, Australia
This product is not to bad. When i brought it the lid wouldn't close which is unfortunate. The smell of the product i love though. Its very affordable costing $2-3 a bottle. I brought it from Chemist Warehouse.

Overall I'm satisfied and more than likely repurchase in the future.
Rute S.
Lousã
Gosto imenso da rexona tenho sempre imensos desodorizantes da rexona em minha casa para o caso de não encontrar algum. É um desodorizante muito bom porque deixa um cheirinho muito agradável e não mancha. Aroupa. Gosto mesmo muito de uzar rexona
Recomendo
Ercilia Z.
Es muy bueno, tiene una excelente duración, me gusta mucho el olor que tiene, ademas que el empaque es muy bueno, ademas que es practico, recomiendo mucho este producto por que es bueno y por el precio es una excelente opción.
Mona E.
Its a good deodorant, it stays effective for almost 9 hours , it has a basic deodorant scent , available in almost every drugstore and retails, its not harsh on skin , affordable in comparison with other brands with the same quality , i buy it for almost ten years.
Jamie A.
Halba akkar, North lebanon
I use this on a daily basis.. even tho sometimes it leaves stains on my clothes. But i like the smell and it lasts for a long time. So i never smell bad and sweaty
Manar G.
in fact i don't like the smell of this deodrant .The product claims to protect your underarm for a long period of time.they have roll-ons . [product:rexona-women's-antiperspirant-shower-fresh-50ml] I tried Rexona and I have to say it does really work.but i dont like the smell only .
nehal E.
Mansoura , Al Dakahlia
This deodorant is very bad 👎🏻 and I will not try it again. It is bad and not refreshing, and gives a refreshing feeling. As for its price, it is expensive because it is bad, it does not stay long, it fades quickly and it does not protect against sweating. 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻 Rexona Women's Antiperspirant Shower Fresh 50ml