Rexona Women Deodorant, Body Spray & Anti-transpirant, 0% Alcohol, 200 Ml = 6.72 Oz / Each (Pack of 6) (Crystal Clear Diamond) uploaded by Ikram A.

BY REXONA

Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
i have to say that this is one of the best desodorants in my honest opinion, its really cheap in comparision of other that are expensive, this ono dont leave anything in my clothes.
Denitsa K.
Me encanta este desodorante.... lo recomiendo a todas las que sufren de manchas amarillas o blancas en las ropas....uele muy bien todo el dia
Ludmila L.
barcelona
Me encanta! De los únicos que no te llenan de talco.Llevo comprando este desodorante desde hace mucho tiempo y merece realmente la pena *-*
Sara Z.
Gatineau, QC
I love to use rexona for some reasons:
It does not cause any allergic reaction to my sensitive skin, the sent is refreshing and it makes me in good mood and it is long lasting for real! No transpiration or bad odor until my next shower (the next morning). It does not affect the colors of black/white t-shirts. I feel free to do any activity without thinking of transportation specifically in summer. The great of all I can go to swim and still protected.
Sash N.
Auckland
A must have for everyday use!! Lasts long and easy to use. Keeps you protected when you need it. Reasonable price at local supermarket. Highly effective, scent is great not that overpowering. Definitely would buy again!
Kristina A.
TERRIBLE!!!! PLEASE NEVER BUY THIS! It makes almost a white foam horrible every time... I will recommend to stay away...
Malek B.
11 Rue Djilali Aissa Mohamed bel-air Oran
I really like this i have one and her perfume is so sweet I really love it ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤