Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantRexona
Women Aloe Vera Fresh Dry Deo Stick Anti-Perspirant 48h 40 ml / 13 oz

Rexona Women Aloe Vera Fresh Dry Deo Stick Anti-Perspirant 48h 40 ml / 1.3 oz

by Rexona

Anti-Perspirant Dry Deo Stick for women. 0% alcohol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rexona Women Aloe Vera Fresh Dry Deo Stick Anti-Perspirant 48h 40 ml / 1.3 oz!
Anh N.
recommended, it's too good, and as they say there "rexona never abandons you" haha ​​is very good and gives you a strong or mild odor and lasts a lot
Rebeca R.
Bethesda
For me is one of the best antiperspirant, but the cream makes a messy in the clothes and is very hard to clean this after
Annabell B.
Rexona Women Aloe Vera Fresh Dry Deo Stick Anti-Perspirant 48h 40 ml / 1.3 oz uploaded by Annabell B.
Este producto cumple perfectamente con su función. Me protege de malos olores y me mantiene fresca todo el día. Siempre uso esta marca así que la recomiendo.
somi A.
Rexona Women Aloe Vera Fresh Dry Deo Stick Anti-Perspirant 48h 40 ml / 1.3 oz uploaded by somi A.
This deo stick from Rexona Women Aloe Vera Fresh Dry Deo Stick Anti-Perspirant 48h 40 ml / 1.3 oz is the best that I could test. It's a kind of cream that's when you put it dry ..it transformed into powder. It smels the property and the freshness ..and considerably reduces perspiration ..and still a long time in the day..who love it!!
Oksana S.
Buckinghamshire, Beakonsfield
This is the best working antiperspirant I ever used. Very affordable, gentle and effective.
Mariam M.
Rexona Women Aloe Vera Fresh Dry Deo Stick Anti-Perspirant 48h 40 ml / 1.3 oz uploaded by Mariam M.
Really one of the coolest products that I used .. Although it cost me a lot, but it is really great in its texture, smell, and efficacy .. I use it every day and I didn't notice any negative change .. My smell lasts great all day❤❤❤
Alin P.
Rexona Women Aloe Vera Fresh Dry Deo Stick Anti-Perspirant 48h 40 ml / 1.3 oz uploaded by Alin P.
the deodorant that I use is pink rexona, I feel that it is the most effective of all and is the only one that works for me, I like it because it completely ends with the bad smell and sweating, and the one that I also use and highly recommend is purple and black, that those are good for young people like me, are one of my favorite products
Inga T.
Newark, DE
I have been using it for two months now, very good, it protects me from unpleasant odors for more than 24 hours
Ina B.
New Castle, DE
this stick is my solution when I need super protection. After use I feel fresh. I like the smell - aloe vera is really good. It is very comfortable, I always wear this stick with my bag. also I like dry effect, you can easily apply and go on. Really good one, I use this daily and would recommend
anastasia S.
Rivne
Rexona Women Aloe Vera Fresh Dry Deo Stick Anti-Perspirant 48h 40 ml / 1.3 oz uploaded by anastasia S.
Rexona Women Aloe Vera Fresh Dry Deo Stick Anti-Perspirant 48h 40 ml / 1.3 oz I like this product. It smells very well and I have no redness after using it. Also, I tested the black edition for black and white clothes👍

Looking for your answer?