BY REXONA

Rexona Shower Clean antiperspirant spray deodorant. see more...

NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
Shower Clean used to be my no1 favourite when I was living in Thailand, but now it became my second favourite because I cannot find this in the UK. It smells so fresh. Very good for everyday use. It's not too feminine and not too sporty. It controls the sweat quite well. It does last all day, but didn't last 48hrs. One bottle last a very long time.

I took one star off because the pray version is not as good as the stick version. It just convenient matter, quick. dry fast and ready to go. The stick version makes the product absorb into the skin and your armpit won't smell for several days even after shower. Unlike the stick version, the effect of the spray gone completely once you showered. So you gonna smell if you sweat after shower.
Aya G.
to be honestly it's have a good smell and stay all of the day and didn't leave any mark of clothes and its have summer mood
Isabel F.
Miami
Este producto no me agradó mucho por el olor que deja después de aplicado. Para mí no funciona muy bien.
Bellanes M.
I can not start my day without using REXONA my best deodorant ... it is manifest its smell stays all day, I feel I am safe, there is more bad odors, it gave me a good protection against sweat odors, it gave me a natural fawn ... it remains 24h that is to say all day, also it is without aluminum salts ... I love it <3
Daniela G.
Nova Zagora
The perfect Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Spray all of the time! It has affordable price and very good protection. I use it again and again! The spray has really nice and strong smell. And my favourite Rexona is "Shower fresh". It absorbs into your skin very quickly and doesn't leave spots on your clothes. If you use it you can feel its freshness. Thumbs up for this product.
Liz D.
lefkosa
My favorite deodorant of all time. Last all day, smells so good and fresh. I always wear my rexona Rexona Shower Clean Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Spray - 150 ml
Maria C.
Funciona superbien! No deja blanco, es muy comodo, no lo Notas, huele mejor imposible, muy fresco.
Va genial para hacer deporte y para cualquier actividad relacionada y para el dia a dia.
Rachel f.
Vic, Australia
I love this deodorant. It last all day, and has a great smell. It doesn't leave any stains or marks, and doesn't affect my sensitive skin . It's also a great price, really affordable. Would defiantly recommend
sabrine T.
je recommande ce déodorant vraiment . aucune trace sur les vêtements , dure longtemp et très efficace .spraycompact donc facile à transporté.
Roua R.
l can't end my day without Rexona Shower Clean Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Spray - 150 ml #influensterawards #contest @Influenster