BY REXONA

Rexona Shower Clean antiperspirant spray deodorant. see more...

NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Shower Clean used to be my no1 favourite when I was living in Thailand, but now it became my second favourite because I cannot find this in the UK. It smells so fresh. Very good for everyday use. It's not too feminine and not too sporty. It controls the sweat quite well. It does last all day, but didn't last 48hrs. One bottle last a very long time.

I took one star off because the pray version is not as good as the stick version. It just convenient matter, quick. dry fast and ready to go. The stick version makes the product absorb into the skin and your armpit won't smell for several days even after shower. Unlike the stick version, the effect of the spray gone completely once you showered. So you gonna smell if you sweat after shower.
Aya G.
to be honestly it's have a good smell and stay all of the day and didn't leave any mark of clothes and its have summer mood
Isabel F.
Miami
Este producto no me agradó mucho por el olor que deja después de aplicado. Para mí no funciona muy bien.
Omo B.
Jamaica, NY
I like that the smell isn’t overpowering. It is long lasting and doesn’t leave any marks. Really affordable too. I use it everyday and would recommend it anytime any day!
Mram O.
Bremen
love it, smells great
Works very well. Reasonable price.
I have tried many brands and this is by far the best working on. I use the Rexona women sport for the gym and for work i do not find i have body odour (which in the past i have suffered from). This also last all day.
Daniela G.
Nova Zagora
The perfect Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Spray all of the time! It has affordable price and very good protection. I use it again and again! The spray has really nice and strong smell. And my favourite Rexona is "Shower fresh". It absorbs into your skin very quickly and doesn't leave spots on your clothes. If you use it you can feel its freshness. Thumbs up for this product.
Shrouq J.
Madina Munawarah
The best deodorant! It stays aoprox 2 days and i feel fresh with it! But sometimes it's hard the smell to go away so before you apply other deodorant should take shower.
BTW it feels fresh all day and feels like you took fresh shower! This is good to use after gym
Liz D.
lefkosa
My favorite deodorant of all time. Last all day, smells so good and fresh. I always wear my rexona Rexona Shower Clean Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Spray - 150 ml
Kristýna S.
Prague
This unfortunately didn't do much for me. Yes, it smells really nice and fresh for a bit but in my expirience it doesn't help with sweating at all. Might be because I sweat quite a lot though, this might work better if you don't really sweat that much.
Alona Z.
From the last year can't use roll anti-perspirants at all, so spray become my must-have. It works good - providing decent sweat and smell protection over the day. Will repurchase again!