Rexall Waterproof Adhesive Tape - 1/2

Rexall Waterproof Adhesive Tape - 1/2" x 5 yds

BY REXALL

This waterproof adhesive tape from Rexall® is latex free and comes packaged in a durable plastic housing. Rexall® waterproof adhesive tape Latex free 1/2" x 5 yds see more...

Rexall Waterproof Adhesive Tape - 1/2
Rexall Waterproof Adhesive Tape - 1/2" x 5 yds
Hannah W.
Tabor, IA
Works VERY well. Means what it says! WATERPROOF! Easy to use, fits pretty much anymore and has a very strong adhesive. Doesn't come off unless you try to take it off.
Marjorie P.
A mom of 3 boys and a husband we have to have a first aid kit. Resell is a must in my house hold and you will.find it in my car and classroom as well
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
Continuously examines administrative effectiveness and seeks better procedures such as [tasks]
Kritika S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this product! I recommend everyone to try it if you haven't yet. I am glad I bought it!
Af A.
This tape is extremely sticky and waterproof. I used it on a surgical wound and it definitely held things in place. Only downside is that it leaves sticky residue when removed and can be a little painful for areas with hair on the skin. I would use it again though.
Sheila K.
Vancouver, BC
I tape my hands when I play volleyball. I tried using this tape but I found that half way through my second game, the tape starts to come off. I only use this product when I hurt my hand from volleyball and need it for every day use.
Hannah H.
It was very good and helpful. I liked it because it didn't fall off or irritate my skin at all and that's what I look for in products. It was also affordable. I have used it a few times now and I like it very much. Overall I was satisfied with this product
Dixie S.
I had to use this to keep a tensor bandage on my spouses arm. It was a bit expensive but it stuck really well and didn’t come off easily. I would repurchase again based on its ability to adhere and not come off.
Tara L.
Cayuga, ON
I use this for taping up Lashes while doing lash extensions and it does the trick! Works great on sensitive skin and stays in place