HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsRexall
Vitamin C 500 mg with Rose Hips - Tablets, 60 ct

Rexall Vitamin C 500 mg with Rose Hips - Tablets, 60 ct

by Rexall

Support your immune system health with Rexall®'s Vitamin C tablets, now formulated with rose hips! Rexall® Vitamin C tablets with Rose Hips 500 mg Supports immune system health Dietary supplement Does not contain: gluten, yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, soy, artificial flavor, artificial color, sodium 60 tablets

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rexall Vitamin C 500 mg with Rose Hips - Tablets, 60 ct!
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
My husband bought these for himself because he’s paranoid of the corona virus. In my personal opinion, you really shouldn’t have to take vitamin c if you eat a healthy diet. Vitamin C is water soluble, which means your body only uses what it needs and you excrete the rest. So far he hasn’t gotten sick, and he has continued working through this whole pandemic. Maybe these are helping. It’s really hard to say. I m not sure if I would recommend them, but my husband would.
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
When winter time hits, I always make sure I stay regular taking my Vitamin C tablets. Being a stay at home to a 4yr old and almost 3yr old, this Momma cannot afford to get sick. This are easy to take and taste pretty good. I'm not sure if they are truly helping but I love them regardless.
Misty S.
New Bern, NC
Purchased at: Dollar General
This vitamin is the perfect size to swallow whole, it builds your immune system. I've been around people with the flu and have visited family in the hospital and have yet got sick. This is my first year taking this vitamin.
Itzel R.
Yerington , NV
Rexall Vitamin C 500 mg with Rose Hips - Tablets, 60 ct uploaded by Itzel R.
Rexall Vitamin C 500 mg with Rose Hips - Tablets, 60 ct uploaded by Itzel R.
Es un excelente producto para darle a tu cuerpo lo que necesita, no tiene un sabor malo por el contrario , las tabletas son fáciles de ingerir ya que son de un tamaño regular , me ayudo mucho porque yo francamente me enfermaba mucho y muy rápido de gripe en época de invierno y desde que las empecé a tomar ya no padecí de eso.
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,867 reviews
very good for when you want to take care of yourself and give it what your body needs
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
No la conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo
Alana D.
they are wonderful I highly recommend them as I always use them and they are getting better :) I recommended them to a friend and they seriously offered San the best vitamins that exist on earth, highly recommended, in my opinion <3 buy them now, right now!
Katelynn F.
Sault Ste, UT
These vitamins are very good for you with having vitamin c in them but I was disappointed in the taste of them .
Paloma S.
Brasília
Realmente auxilia na vitamina do seu corpo, melhorando sua aparencia, o seu cabelo, sua pele, recomendo super. Ótima qualidade.
Melissa L.
London
Great value for the Amount that you get Made me feel more healthy and I don’t get sick anymore

Looking for your answer?