HealthWellnessImmune SupportRexall
Vitamin C 500 mg - Orange Chewable Tablets, 100 ct

Rexall Vitamin C 500 mg - Orange Chewable Tablets, 100 ct

by Rexall

Used as a supplement, Rexall®'s Vitamin C 500 mg Orange Chewable Tablets promote red blood cell production. Rexall® Vitamin C Orange Chewable Tablets/li> 500 mg Promotes red blood cell production Dietary supplement 100 tablets

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rexall Vitamin C 500 mg - Orange Chewable Tablets, 100 ct!
Destini  B.
Rocky Face, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I try to always take vitamin c regularly for immune health and to help keep my energy up while breastfeeding. It seems to work as I don’t get stuck often, but why really knows. At least these vitamins are an affordable price!
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vitamin C can be consumed by kiwi , oranges, apples to name a few. If your diet lack this is the next best thing.
jennifer S.
Columbus, MS
I liked the taste. The price was great. I have used the Rexall brand for awhile now. I was skeptical at first but the chewables were good. I don't like swallowing pills so these pills are right up my alley. I will buy themagain.
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
3,855 reviews
very good for when you want to take care of yourself and give it what your body needs
Candis D.
Wallins Creek, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Wonderful stuff you have to try it dies exactly what it says it dies and what im looking for in a vitiman and im really not picky about the brand as long as it works im good ill take them its just staying dedicated to them ill take them a while and then just stop one day i dont know why i do that but then i pick them back up again and start taking them again fir a few months
Morgan C.
Sunbright, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Easy to swallow affordable to buy easy to find always and stocks gets the job done at a fraction of the price compared to other brands
Sara M.
Don't use vitamin supplement very often but I have and this product is ok. I will use it again should I take vitamin supplement for any reason. I don't know what else to say.
Daisy Z.
tx
I really love this it’s so pretty I love that color and it works good and so fast I love it si much I recommend this
Michelle F.
Lake Orion, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this product and find it is just as effective as not expensive brands. Highly recommend .
Cali N.
Lk Panasoffke, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of those somewhat preventative measures that you take when you don't want to get sick or with the hopes of it shortening a cold. I'll continue to take it but I'm not sure if it works.

Looking for your answer?