BY REXALL #9 in Vitamin C

Used as a supplement, Rexall®'s Vitamin C 500 mg Orange Chewable Tablets promote red blood cell production. Rexall® Vitamin C Orange Chewable Tablets/li> 500 mg Promotes red blood cell production Dietary supplement 100 tablets see more...

Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
I don't know if this does keep me from getting sick but I make sure that I eat at least one a day and when it gets cold out people have gotten really sick in my household and I have not gotten sick at all thank God.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
I’ve used these and feel a little push of energy after it kicking in. Helps me feel more productive especially after a well balanced breakfast so I can be ready for the day.
Hope F.
Bristow, VA
I️ am a health enthusiast, so taking my multivitamins is essential! I live this brand and the size of its vitamins
Elaysa S.
Perth Amboy , NJ
La recomiendo mejor que me pase gusta el mejor examen de los emañana y de www muy muy buena
Catriona M.
A great price/value for these vitamins! They were effective and did what they are supposed to and I would definitely purchase them again. They are easily found at every recall which is great! I recommend these to everyone!
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them, you have the best of the best products that is why I choose you everytime! LOVE THEM!
Aman J.
Surrey , BC
Love the vitamin C chewable tabs! I felt a cold coming on so I decided to take some extra vitamin C and these tabs were perfect! And the best part I didn’t end up getting sick! Definitely prefer chewable over tablets.
alison a.
Me encanta el cuidado y perfecto para estar más saludable se usar a diario este producto y me encanta más por lo que no daña nada de mi interior y exterior
Alyssa B.
Windsor, ON
Vitamins are very expensive. I like this price point. This is a good buy and a great way to get your vitamins and not cost an arm and a leg.
Stephanie R.
Sault Ste, ON
Easiest way for my to get my vitamin c in . Taste is ok for a chewable vitamin. I mean none of them are that fantastic ! Will purchase again.