HealthWellnessImmune SupportRexall
Vitamin C 1000 mg with Rose Hips - Caplets, 60 ct

Rexall Vitamin C 1000 mg with Rose Hips - Caplets, 60 ct

by Rexall

Support your immune system health with Rexall's Vitamin C tablets, now formulated with Rose Hips! Rexall Vitamin C tablets with Rose Hips Dietary supplement 1000 mg Supports immune system health Does not contain: gluten, yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, soy, artificial flavor, artificial color, sodium. 60 caplets

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rexall Vitamin C 1000 mg with Rose Hips - Caplets, 60 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Lexie H.
Easy to swallow, doesn’t leave a super bad taste in your mouth. 10/10 recommend for your health
Amanda L.
Pottstown, PA
Im a big fan of vitamic C Pills , and roses so this helps me with my energy levels throughout the day. Good spark.
Hannah W.
Bellevue, NE
Great product. Lots of capsules for the price. Part of my daily vitamins. I'll always recommend this brand.
Jessica K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have Congenital Heart Disease so taking vitamins is important to me. Vitamin C keeps my immune system up. I use it daily. I get it at Dollar General for about $5.00. I think everyone should take this for a healthy life.
Leo ‍.
Toronto , ON
Nothing special or different from other brands of vitamins. I usually take it in the colder months to avoid getting since and it seems to help
Juliana R.
This is really great, i really love this product Is one of best You know, when you really love some thing? It's like that
Ania M.
Estado de México Toluca
Son unas muy buenas vitaminas cuando siento que me voy a enfermar me tomo vitaminas en automático me levanto y ya no me siento tan mal
Yulia A.
Calgary, AB
Im happy with the quality and since i cant eat acidic fruit these do the job. I will buy these as long as they make them
Paradise H.
cairo
can not judge this product because I am using it yet, but I hope to try it soon so that I can judge it well
Cassie B.
Sault Ste, ON
Affordable. Not sure if it has a good absorption rate but it tastes fine and works well. Like the pharmacist there though. They are very helpful

Looking for your answer?